OMG bountiful baby -you did it again!

Denise and NEVIN !!! Hats off to you all at BB the new Libby sculpt is amazing and -I am soooo excited to add her to my 10 mosted wanted list !!! You have sooooo many wonderful babies is hard not to want them all!!! WHEN do we get this precious angel???

Denise is right! You guys have so many great babies!! Thank You!!! can’t wait to get Nevin!!!

Umm…Nevin is Denise’s husband, Tonya LOL

Anyway, I can’t agree more. Libby is TDF and I will move heaven and earth to buy this kit! I believe I should have a little cash by mid-January!

SORRY!!! I forgot what the kits name was and just seen the name Nevin, I really meant Libby!! LOL

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

SORRY!!! I forgot what the kits name was and just seen the name Nevin, I really meant Libby!! LOL

— End quote

its okay, I got a giggle out of it! I bet Denise will too!

Libby is such a chubby baby…a must have…did you see what her prototype is up to already???
Congratulations to Melissa…and she still has a week to go…

Thats soooo funny !!!ROFL!!!Poor Denise now she is gona have lil Nevin sculpts being ordered and -sorry -He is not for Sale-well all husbands are for sale -some days !!! Nevin are you being good ??? Denise just might make you the Deal of the Day !!!LOL

Oh…I love this baby too. It is a must have.

Me too! About Libby…not Nevin…Sorry Nevin but I have had my own husband for 44 years plus and I don’t think I wish to start over in my training! LOL And, I am sure Denise feels the same way!

You guys really did hit the mark with Libby! Her price isn’t too bad either. thankyou for listening to all of us as to what we wanted to see in the future with our babies.

Joy