Olivia’s reborn, Austin, was born today!

Thank you, everyone!!
I can’t wait to hear about how her classmates reacted when she brought it to school today. Lol.
I will let her read all of your comments when she gets home.
She said she is painting her Emmy baby next because I’ll never do it. Lol :woman_facepalming:t2:
She will be 18 by the time she would finish that baby if I let her paint it. Lol.

2 Likes

Wow! I am impressed by her plans! Let her do it. She might be so motivated now that she could finish sooner than you think. Especially that school summer blake is coming.

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking about it. The only issue is I don’t know how to paint a toddler myself, so I don’t know how to teach her. I usually learn by doing. I’m just unsure about the whole mottling thing.

Usually toddlers has less mottling, and I think that is the only difference.

1 Like

I will try to find some tutorials on it. I think I will let her paint her Emmy. Why not. Lol.

2 Likes

Since she wants to just go ahead and let her do it. She already knows it will be a long process. I am sure she will turn out awesome. It will be a great summer project for her. I can’t wait to see her.

1 Like

What an amazing artist :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

She picked up her Emmy kit yesterday and seriously said, “mama, it looks like she grew a little since the last time I seen her.” Lol.
I’m waiting for my Patience kit to come in and then we will both start our kits together. I’m ready for Emmy to be completed because I only buy what kits fit in my storage bin. Emmy takes up a lot of room, so once she’s gone, I can buy a couple of more! Lol.

3 Likes