Oh, to dream

Joanna has definitely wowed me with her Chanel sili kit and now this one. :heart_eyes: I told hubby that we didn’t really need a new roof…lol. I would love to see a well-done sili in person.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Body-Silicone-Baby-Doll-Sophie-by-Joanna-Kazmierczak-/252016330412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aad5806ac

7 Likes

She’s beautiful!

Roofs are over rated anyway!
That baby is incredible. But alas, I must paint and sell my little Charlotte before I can even consider another silicone baby.

3 Likes

LOL!!!

1 Like

Well, I’ve learned that when they say it’s a 20-year roof, they mean it’s a 20-year roof. I plan on getting a 30-year as a replacement. It’s not but $800 more and I don’t want to find myself at 64 giving up another $10,000 for a roof.
I don’t think I could ever spend that much on a doll. However, if I ever win the lottery, just call me “Hypocrite”. :grinning:

6 Likes

Ask me if I would…AFTER I win the lottery. Right now I don’t have the option so its a moot point. :laughing:

3 Likes

I agree, shes stunning !!! Roof or baby??? I vote baby. LOL!!

3 Likes

We’re such a bunch of instigators. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will always vote for the baby!

4 Likes

I’m excited to see how much she will go for. I used to keep my eye on Romie’s auctions. They were always jaw-dropping. :hushed:

3 Likes

Wow she looks so crazy real but sheesh you could almost adopt a real baby for that kinda scratch!

3 Likes

Beautiful baby, I’d buy the sheep in the pictures to cute! Wonder where she got them :speech_balloon:

$8066 :open_mouth:
Sad to say it wasn’t me that will bring this beauty home. I will, however, be able to put the new roof on my house in a couple of weeks. I’m just as excited, as I have lost much sleep worrying about it. Now, I have to save for new fascia boards and siding. :weary:

3 Likes

Yeah even if I had that kind of cash, I could never justify spending it on a doll. Kudos to the people who can and do though!

2 Likes