Oh my gosh

i tried sending B.B. an email 3 times about the flaw problem with my Gaberial kit and they wouldnt go through. So i just sent another email asking if they are not letting complaint emails go through and guess what, that email went through. So are they accepting only certin email? B.b.are you not there to help us when we have a problem? Good service. Guess this will get me in trouble with them but is there no such a thing as customer service with them? Guess this will be removed by them!

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

i tried sending B.B. an email 3 times about the flaw problem with my Gaberial kit and they wouldnt go through. So i just sent another email asking if they are not letting complaint emails go through and guess what, that email went through. So are they accepting only certin email? B.b.are you not there to help us when we have a problem? Good service. Guess this will get me in trouble with them but is there no such a thing as customer service with them? Guess this will be removed by them!

— End quote

Karen,

We responded to every email you sent to us. Please check your spam folder.

If you would like us to, we can post each of your emails here, together with our response.

Bountiful Baby

I just sent you an email from your response from my post here.

Are you making sure that you are sending emails to sales@bountifulbaby.com? I have never had a problem with them not responding, so there must be a problem somewhere.

I know they have always quick to me before but this time i do not know what is happening. I went to the home page i hit the email us button put in my name and email address then where you leave the mesage i put in my message then when i was finished message and hit the send button. Thats where all goes wrong. instead og getting the message to put in the ist 5 letters of the alphabet it goes back to the previos 1st page but my name, email and message is gone. It’s same 1st page i already filled in. After the 3 attempts i thought it was my computer so i used my daughters computer and it did the same thing. But whats weird is i tried again but just put in asking why they are not accepting my email and i hit the send button and it went throught to the abcde and when i put those in and hit the send button it went through. But they did respond to that which as i said is weird and so from that email i used their email address from there told them what my problem was hit the send button and it went through. maybe the message part is not working right if you write alot. Please do not take me wrong i love B.B. but i had a problem with the kit that upset me. They probably hate me now.

Okay now i really feel stupied now. I went to my email and noticed an email from them. I was kinda afraid to open it. But i did and was more suprised, they refunded my money! I never asked for a refund. Do you think they will let me keep buying from them?

I don’t think you have anything to worry about. They stand behind their product, their customers and their service. We couldn’t ask for more.

I think they are very responsive… a lot better than any other business I have ever had dealings with…not just reborning ones.
If you didn’t find your return emails I would suggest it was your server’s issue or your spam folder grabbed it. Like they just said…they would send them all and post them here for you to see that they did respond.
joy

not my server cause i used my daughters computer and it did the same thing. But that does not matter cause i sent a shorter email and they got it and took care of the matter. Yes they are a good company. Much better than others and they most definatly showed me this. Im not saying they are not. i am more pleased with them than ever before.