Odessa Eagles

Who else is getting Odessa? I ordered mine first thing this morning.
Odessa is open edition. But the first round is limited to 700. There’s no preorder. She ships today. :blush:

11 Likes

I probably won’t get her. She looks like she’s grumpy and giving the camera the finger. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I’m with you, content babies are more comforting to me.

Aww. But she was just now born and is realizing this world sucks. Do you blame her for being grumpy and flipping the bird? :rofl:
Seriously though, if you google pics of newborns being weighed, that’s the look a lot of them have. LLE was challenged to make an ultra newborn kit. I thought she already mastered that with Journey. I love Journey and I’m glad to have another ultra newborn kit. I just wish this one came with an umbilical cord too. But I still have my cord from Journey. It didn’t make it into the box when I shipped her. But the customer said she didn’t even notice, so just keep it. So I’ll use it on Odessa.

9 Likes

OMG I just noticed that! LOOL

2 Likes

I love the fact that she is flipping off the world. Its her size that is too small for me. I like my Reborns to wear 0-3 month clothes. Well, I mean if they are keeper babies and she would have to be a keeper. LOL

3 Likes

I want her, but I’m on the fence
Something about her right hand/wrist doesn’t sit right with me. Love her face tho!

1 Like

I want her! But Monday is a little tight right now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That’s why layaway is good. :wink:

I LOVE everything about this little girl. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the NEWBORN weird faces, to me its what makes them so realistic. Some of the BB kits are “Doll” faced to me, if that makes any sense lol.

1 Like

I never thought of that… NOW IM TEMPTED :joy: I dont know if I could make her look as cute as the prototypes though!

1 Like

If I wanted to do an ultra realistic brand new in the world baby this baby is perfect! I don’t know how many time when I was editing my newborn photo shoots the baby was giving the bird, it was quite often so she has nailed it lol!

2 Likes

I think it’s her elbow. Or the way she is posed. But I see it now too.

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me! I forgot that exists.

The more and more I look at her, the more she grows on me.

1 Like

I thought about it… but my grumpy Azalea hasn’t sold in 6 months, so I’m wary of the grumpy faces now :rofl:

1 Like

My grumpy Azalea sold really quickly. But my grumpy Journey took a couple of months to sell. I guess grumpy babies just have to find the right person.

6 Likes

I don’t like her, too grumpy, and my Azalea sat for months.

2 Likes

Honestly as a newborn photographer I legit get flipped off by EVERY baby I photograph :joy::joy: it’s hilarious lol

I love this kit so much and would get her if I could!

3 Likes

I do believe this doll would be a perfect match to my baby pictures :joy: I was always grumpy in pictures and had that finger up flipping whoever off every time.

2 Likes

On Laura’s site, it says it comes with the cord.

2 Likes