October Round Robin

October Round Robin ladies----If you haven’t sent out your gift, it’s time to think about getting it packed up. Please try to send it so that your person gets it by the 15th. If you have any problems, please let me know so that I can let your person know there will be a delay. Hope everyone is having fun putting their package together.

Those who did not participate, there will be another one for December.

Sure will. When it gets closer I will post all the details again and will match up folks. If there is anyone who wants a turn matching and sending out, I don’t have a problem with that. I am fine doing it. I just leave who I get to the end so that I am not “choosing” a person. Additional input is appreciated and any ideas you might have, too.

What is the Round Robin thing? Would you mind giving me details?

Each person participating will have the name and info of someone else participating. You send them a reborn-related gift(s). This last time we put a $25 max. Many people make and share handcrafted items. The possibilities are endless. There are a couple postings of what people have received. It’s a fun surprise to get. The person’s info helps give you ideas. Please join in.

That’s okay. We all understand how things can get. Better late than never, right!

I havent shipped mine yet but have some things together but ill ship it priority so either way i will make the deadline! =)

If the others who have not posted their status would please send me a pm to let me know how things are coming along, it would be greatlly appreciated. If you are going to be past the 15th, I can let your person know.

I want to join! When is the next one?

The next one will be for December so I will post early November for people to join.

I shipped mine some time ago I hope it was recieved…

Can’t wait!

Carolyn, I’m checking with your person to see if she has received it yet. When did you ship it? Thanks.
Kim

CKN- sorry, I have been so sick! I recieved my round robin from you! How cute, my daughter tried to take the sheep hat for herself. I am going to have to sneak it back from her. Thank you so much, it was all so great!

Oh, and my partner, I found the note I wrote you here on the floor when I got home from the post office. The same mischevious daughter that took the hat from my gift, must have taken it out. She is used to packing boxes for her daddy in Afghanistan, and he gets some random objects sometimes that she sneaks in. I sent him a whole set of things to make pancakes over a fire, and then found the measuring cup and a utensil in her room. She must have played with them and didnt put them back in the box.

— Begin quote from “cherishfaith06”

CKN- sorry, I have been so sick! I recieved my round robin from you! How cute, my daughter tried to take the sheep hat for herself. I am going to have to sneak it back from her. Thank you so much, it was all so great!

Oh, and my partner, I found the note I wrote you here on the floor when I got home from the post office. The same mischevious daughter that took the hat from my gift, must have taken it out. She is used to packing boxes for her daddy in Afghanistan, and he gets some random objects sometimes that she sneaks in. I sent him a whole set of things to make pancakes over a fire, and then found the measuring cup and a utensil in her room. She must have played with them and didnt put them back in the box.

— End quote

I am glad you recieved it okay and if it fits your real baby I would definatley let her have it, I thought it was so cute. Give my Thanks to her Daddy in Afghaniston for keeping us safe here.Linda

— Begin quote from “CKN”

— Begin quote from “cherishfaith06”

— End quote

I am glad you recieved it okay and if it fits your real baby I would definatley let her have it, I thought it was so cute. Give my Thanks to her Daddy in Afghaniston for keeping us safe here.Linda

— End quote

Big THANK YOU to your hubby!!!

Thank you ladies! We are very proud of him. I cant wait until he is home safe again. Reborning really helps me pass the time.