Octavia

Hi, I seem to have completely missed Octavia’s release and now she is discontinued?
Was she limited edition?
I am so confused, there seems to be so many kits that have not long been released that are not coming back and im so confused about it.
There were lots of bb kits that i wanted to do, especially now finances are getting so tight but almost all are now discontinued.
I managed to find 2 in the UK luckily as that saves custom fee’s.

I don’t think Octavia has been discontinued. She just hasn’t been released yet.

2 Likes

Oh I hope, she is so precious. Thank you

By Jade?
If so she can’t be produced.

3 Likes

Different Octavia! Nevermind my above post!

I forgot about this little one

2 Likes

I really like this little one. Her sneak peek Rafael is pretty cute, too. I’m waiting for both of these.

4 Likes

Yes it is Severines Octavia.

3 Likes

I love him too

Will these two kits be BB releases?

@bbsupport why is Octavia in the discontinued kits please?

Octavia was supposed to be… Not sure on the other one

They announced her in May 2022…

2 Likes

She shows up here?
https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/products/3883

1 Like

She has never been released and showing in their discontinued page

3 Likes

She’s adorable! I hope they didn’t scrap her. She beautiful!

1 Like

I think she’s so cute, not sure about the straight legs though, do people like straight leg babies like that?

1 Like

I would have love to get her a a lot of people like preemies maybe they bring her back

I’ve seen preemies hold their legs that way, especially when in the NICU. I their muscle tone is not quite developed enough at that early stage to draw them up as well as term babies.

2 Likes

Mine did. His legs were either curled up tight like a frog or straight as a board.

2 Likes

Update per Jessica … she will not be produced in vinyl, but in silicone… prototypes have been received by the artists…

3 Likes

Man I really wanted her in vinyl :confused:

7 Likes