Nuwave Peeps

FINALLY got all the supplies in, has taken weeks to get everything with the shipping speeds going on right now lol. So I have he Nuwave, those who use it… what settings are you using along with time baking?

1 Like

Get an oven thermometer and a extension ring a soft white cloth

Lay the cloth in the bottom of the oven
Put thermometer in the middle
Set your oven to 265 for 8 minutes
Watch the thermometer to see when it reaches 265.

Mine has to be set higher to reach 265

Use in a well ventilated area Near an open window with a fan for exhausting fumes or outside. The fumes from the curing paint and heated vinyl are not good for you to breathe.

Never leave your oven unattended & keep a watchful eye on it. So many of us have melted kits because we trusted our ovens. It’s never a problem until it is.

Don’t let your vinyl parts touch the sides or each other. You can arrange the cloth so it is between the side of the oven and your parts

1 Like

i want to say i set mine to 275 before but i cant remember but i know i set it to 10 minutes 100%

thank you!

1 Like

I do the same, set at 265 for 8min. But I turn it on one round first just to get it hot. That way it’s the correct time, temp needed. And definitely use oven thermometer.

2 Likes

I set at 270 for 8 minutes, in the winter I’d set it for 9-10 minutes because it took longer to heat up.

1 Like

I bake inside. 265 for 8 min, sometimes I do 9 just for the heck of it.

1 Like

It’s really stinky, I do it outside or in the garage. 265 for 8 min.DON"T leave it to sit even though it has auto shut off

1 Like