Now im nervous about swaps

I know i well be sending one out but I’m now so nervous if the person well like it. And now I’m nervous on whether i well receive one in return hopefully it well be a good swap and everyone well be happy with the baby they receive and that everything goes smothly

I think if this person is not allowed to be on here or any form it should be ok. Someone needs to post her name and alias on other places with a warning.

You know most swaps go off with out any problems and they are great fun most of the times!! I think next one will just fine!!

I was not aware they did them on facebook. but I hope everything will be fine.

Ladies I’m sure we will be fine in the July swap … Everyone that’s in it do make a weekly post if not everyday … And Jamie did contact me about the July swap but I just deleted it hope no one thinks badly of me for doing that but did not want no one else be disappointed …

no matter what baby swap is done or even an RR there will probably be a scamer. Maybe because it shows how easy it is to scam people by useing a fake name. Its sad to think someone from our forum did this and now has others saying no way will they do a swap. As stated, it’s a chance we take. BUT there is a difference in doing your best than just throwing a baby together and not careing how it looks. And just because someone is a newbie does no mean they will do an awful job either.

I do not think ill of you. I am grateful for the info

Well i plan to pertake in this swap and others hopfully it goes good i think we have good people in this swap and thank u Brenda for that no one eles needs to go through that as for the doll that was received dirty that would make me want to cry that’s just wrong for someone to even consider sending a baby like that i have a hard time with myself if i don’t put a 100% on a doll even if I’m just keeping it i would not put someone through that knowing how much work that person put into the swap they made and would expect back one that had just as much effort put into it besides this is suppose to be fun

Maybe if someone wanted to do a private swap you could show several pictures of your previous work. They could feature hair, close ups, nails, etc. You could then tell what sculpts you would like to receive and details of what you expect. A person interested could contact you and share their work. This can happen in private. But of course we would want to see your babies.

My thoughts for a group swap like here — names could be revealed and pictures could be shown but pictures that won’t reveal everything. Like maybe a portion of a hand or just the fingers. Something that still leaves an element of surprise.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Maybe if someone wanted to do a private swap you could show several pictures of your previous work. They could feature hair, close ups, nails, etc. You could then tell what sculpts you would like to receive and details of what you expect. A person interested could contact you and share their work. This can happen in private. But of course we would want to see your babies.

My thoughts for a group swap like here — names could be revealed and pictures could be shown but pictures that won’t reveal everything. Like maybe a portion of a hand or just the fingers. Something that still leaves an element of surprise.

— End quote

There is a thread on the forum somewhere. Tonya Trapple wrote it. It is about doing personal swaps. I posted there I would love to do a personal swap with anyone that wants. I have nothing to hide and I will give my all to any swap that I do. I have a web page, too. Lots of pictures. www.nightowlnursery.com I will try to find that thread and post a link.

Found it!!! It was under Trading Post:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=46235