Not sure what to think

Nobody here likes my doll lol. Well my sister, daughter and friends do. But other people thinks he is CREEPY!

Not sure to take that as a compliment or not LOL

1 Like

Your Corbin is adorable… And that’s hard to do! I gave up on mine. :grin:

1 Like

I think creepy is the best compliment lol.

2 Likes

Awwwwe thanks! I just wish somebody would buy him lol.

2 Likes

@izzy… Erica is 30 and she wouldn’t even hold him today LOL

They will! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I take creepy as a compliment

2 Likes

So do I. It means they look really real.

My bro in law is about 35 6’4" and will not touch them. They’re creepy. Lol

1 Like

I strive for CREEPY! CREEPY is music to my ears! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

My brother is 62, and 6’ 2, and he thinks they are creepy. I love it. He says they make him think that they will come to life like “Chuckie” in the fright movies.

2 Likes

That’s what my husband thinks. Seriously.

2 Likes

I have a couple (friends) that I love dearly and the woman loves them and the guy----not so much, says they are CREEPY !! Although he does compliment me on how real they look and what a good job I did------but-----still, Creepy!!

Oh thank heavens! I get creepy thrown at me quite often. I cried the first time I heard that :sob: I had worked so hard…

1 Like

Whatever. I think theyare creepy. So there!!! :wink: By THEY I mean the guys who call are babies creepy! :wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

LOL! I am trying to take it as a compliment. But I was sure hoping somebody would have fell in love with him

2 Likes

When people say my baby is creepy they immediately apologize. I tell them not to apologize because creepy is considered a compliment. Be proud. Maybe change the outfit and see if it sells then.

2 Likes

I think your Corbin is adorable…It is definitely a boy sculpt but girls seem to sell better here in Oz so though it went against my feelings of “it’s a boy” I dressed mine in pink and put a bow in the hair and sold her as a girl. (Not saying you should do gender change on yours at all so please don’t think I am suggesting that)
The reason he has not sold is definitely NOT because he is not adorable cause he is as cute a button!..and if ‘Creepy’ is good…he is definitely creepy…

7 Likes

Awwwwww!!! Who would of thought Corbin could be such a cutie girl???

I had actually thought about doing a gender change and redoing pics. :smile:

4 Likes