"Noe" Mottling/Baking/ Finally Finished

Thought I would share some of the stages of my “Noe” sculpt being reborned. Hope you enjoy.

~Mottling Skin~

~Baking in Convection Countertop Oven

~All finished, dressed, & taking a “Nap”~

Just lovely. Noe has always been a favorite sculpt.

He turned out so cute. Is this the Noe you did for Lara’s class? Mine is.

Oh he is so sweet I need to do my other one … Beautiful job… sherrie

— Begin quote from “foxmom”

He turned out so cute. Is this the Noe you did for Lara’s class? Mine is.

— End quote

Yes, the one with the “Mottling” that is the first pictures was the one I did in her class. I made him into a girl and gave it blonde hair and I made a mistake…I should have given it a lt. brown or med. brown with her skin tone. I wish I had made her into a boy as well. To me Noe is just the cutest little boy sculpt, I don’t like him as well as a girl. I will post picture of her when I do something with her hair!

The “Noe”, that is the finished one in the last picture, is my first “Noe” I reborned. He is an older looking baby and I love how he looks. I had not done very much mottling when I did him and I gave him a green wash as his last coat of paint to blend out all the colors.

sweet! nice coloring- i love that sculpt. i have one sitting around here to do someday…

I agree, I think Noe makes a better boy than girl. He just has the boy look.

Really Really nice looks very real.I agree he looks like a boy.

connie

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments!

Foxmom…I love your little Noe with his dark hair, so sweet!

Deannea… Congratulations, on that new little one growing in the oven! I didn’t want to say baking! sounds a little gross, hun. I know your probably to busy to reborning right now, but don’t give it up you have some pretty little ones at home for models to look at, adorable childen! You just have to come on here and keep us company Ok.

Heather hon, that is one adorable little baby you have. She is just the sweetest, I just wanted you to know because I forget to tell you earlier. I’m wishing you both the best with her surgery, and will keep you in my prayers.

I like your Noe too. I took the same class by Lara and my first reborn babe aka/Noe is in my siggy. He is a forever keeper. I agree looks like a boy. I never would have thought that I would reborn a boy first - who knew?

Lyndie, your little sweetie “Noe” is also adorable. Nice reborning for your first baby! Wow, great job!
Don’t you just love Lara’s classes? She is a great teacher…and I really enjoy the classes also the
nice friendly ladies on her forum.

— Begin quote from “wildrose”

Heather hon, that is one adorable little baby you have. She is just the sweetest, I just wanted you to know because I forget to tell you earlier. I’m wishing you both the best with her surgery, and will keep you in my prayers.

— End quote

Thank you. She’s such an amazing blessing.

Lyndie I love the sparse rooting on your Noe. I love that kit. I may want to do another one sometime.

Here is another one of my “Noe” babies, I had forgot I had these pictures.

cute baby You did a good job

All of the Noe’s look so cute. Your mottling came out great!! Do you a link to the Laura’s class. She must be a great teacher. I am new to all of this and any information about improving my skill would be appreciated. Thanks, Mari

Looking wonderful!
Can not wait to see this little one finished! Any more progress photos yet?

— Begin quote from “MariRosette”

All of the Noe’s look so cute. Your mottling came out great!! Do you a link to the Laura’s class. She must be a great teacher. I am new to all of this and any information about improving my skill would be appreciated. Thanks, Mari

— End quote

Hi Mari, Here is the link to Lara's web site where you can check on her classes. They do fill up quick but they are such wonderful classes with great easy to follow instructions. If your new at this I would strongly suggest taking some classes, it make learning the basics so much easier to understand. If you cannot get into her class she does offer a PDF to order on her classes. Lara , is a very nice lady and easy to work with.    

http://real.niceboard.net/ (Classes)

http://angelsinwaitingnursery.com/custom.htm (web site)

— Begin quote from "tiny_toes_nursery"

Looking wonderful!
Can not wait to see this little one finished! Any more progress photos yet?

— End quote

The first picture is the "Noe" that is mottled in the first picture. I made her into a girl!  I'm not sure I like Noe as a girl, to me he is an all boy sculpt. I had already done the other Noe's  before I did the class for the Newborn look. I didn't show her picture because I had to use a flash inside on this picture and it makes her look shiny. She did turn out sweet and not nearly as blushed as the picture shows, It didn't do her justice, but it was cold and gloomy when I took the picture. I am going to re-take some more of her before I show her true color.   

“NOELLE”

AS a Newborn “Boy”

Thank you Dianne. I am off to Laura’s website to check on her classes.