Noe Contest Winners!

Here are the winners for my Noe Contest!
baby #9 by Ronel- 1st place

baby #12 by Elaine- 2nd place

baby #7 by Monki- 3rd place

baby #4 by Gema- Honorable mention

Ronel will win a free kit and everyone will get logos made for them. Congratulations, ladies! They are all beautiful babies!!!

Congratulations! They all look great.

Thank you so much Lara. If it wasn’t for your great class I would never have been able to make such a realistic baby. I give you and the classes you teach all the credit. I loved your course and can’t wait for the next one.
Ronel

Dankie Sus!

They are all so beautiful! Lara, can you tell us who did the others or have you posted their names by the pictures? Thanks!

Well done ladies!!! Congratulations!!!
Lara, not only do you make gorgeous babies,evidently
you are also a great teacher.

— Begin quote from ____

They are all so beautiful! Lara, can you tell us who did the others or have you posted their names by the pictures? Thanks!

— End quote

You mean on my website? I would need everyone’s permission to do that. I have all the entries posted there…quite a few from here at BB.

— Begin quote from ____

Well done ladies!!! Congratulations!!!
Lara, not only do you make gorgeous babies,evidently
you are also a great teacher.

— End quote

Thank you, Pam. You are always so sweet!

Congratulation winners!! You ladies did a great job! Beautiful babies!!!

Wow, Lara! Either you got lucky and got really talented students or you are one heck of a teacher! I visited your web site and those babies are gorgeous! Your gals all did a bang up job! (I must admit, I am partial to the little dark haired angel with the red bow in her hair!) (But then dark haired babies always tug at my heart!)

Congratulations to everyone! Including you Lara, you must be a great instructor!

Congrats ladies, Those are some beautiful reborns.

Hugs Tina

Congratulations winners!!! All very well deserved, and with tough competition! All the babies are beautiful, and they are all winners! My Noe is my 7th reborn and I’m very pleased with her!

Congratulations Winners, each one of us did a wonderful job with ours Babies. Thanks Lara you are a wonderful teacher.

Julie- I love all your little “pumpkins!” They are precious!

Congratulations to all the winners.

Shuree

Congratulations to all. The babies are adorable! Can’t wait to take Lara’s winter class!

Congrats! Such pretty babies.

I’ve been out of town for a few days and just now saw this post. Congratulations ladies! Well deserved.