Noah Awake and Glass Eyes On Sale at Doll Dreams

FYI - If anyone wants a Noah Schick (awake), Doll Dreams has it on sale for 40% OFF. The price ends up being $54.57, which is amazing for that kit. I snagged a couple along with some of the German glass eyes. She still has a large selection of those, also 40% off.

2 Likes

I thought Doll Dreams wasn’t selling anymore? I’m confused.

She has just a few items left on her total sell out. The only kit she still has is Noah and she has a fairly good selection of eyes left. Other than that, its just a couple of bodies and the nail white pen.

Does Noah take those round eyes? I have not done an open eyed baby, so I am not very familiar with them. BB eyes seem to be flat on the back.

He does

Thank you and thank you for the heads up. I have always admired Reva Schick’s sculpts. How does the nail pen perform. Is this something I should invest in?

I’ve never used that nail pen so I don’t know. I use the Gelly Roll pen.

Great. I’ll wait on that then. I think I’m going to get 2 Noah kits. One to sell and one to keep! Thanks again!

1 Like

My two Noah kits are finally being shipped today! It’s so exciting, but also a reminder on how awesomely fast BB is for processing and shipping. They spoil us, don’t they?

2 Likes

Yes, they do! :slight_smile:

Finally got my two Noah Awake from Doll Dreams. Wow! The vinyl is sooo hard compared to BB! I don’t know if I’ll be able to root them. Maybe I will practice drawing or painting hair on these two.

Finally got my two Noah Awake from Doll Dreams. Wow! The vinyl is sooo hard compared to BB! I don’t know if I’ll be able to root them. Maybe I will practice drawing or painting hair on these two.