No sales lately

I haven’t sold anything in the longest time and I’ve NEVER had 4 babies online at the same time.
Wish me luck sales get better.
Sigh…

12 Likes

I can sympathize with you!! I’ve never had so many laying around here…it’s been too long! Makes me want to reduce them to almost nothing.:sleepy:

I did reduce my membership though after the last sale because we had gone away. Wondering if I should up it again to Gold. I should be done with Johannah to list soon.

3 Likes

Sales pardon me SUCK! Its been too long for me also. Don’t bother reducing your prices, I put my cuddle babies down to cost and none are selling just to get rid of them. I’m thinking of raising prices sometimes that works.LOL.

6 Likes

Hopefully it’s just because it’s the end of the school year. For me I have a graduation planned and 2 going into summer football camp not to mention registration fees for next school year already. On top of all that we have a Florida vacation next month already booked. So maybe it’s just stuff like this. I have amazing babies so I’m sure sales will pick up soon!

4 Likes

Everyone already spent all their tax money already I think :sob:

6 Likes

I’m having a hard time selling my latest. Hopefully things will pick up.

3 Likes

Ditto. Was just thinking today about donating them to a local nursing home.

4 Likes

@jeepers You can send one to @Tessa to donate for a foster child :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have 5 for sale now…poor little newborn Joseph has been there for a long time. I think I will do some new pictures of him. Im just finishing up a custom April so thats sold and I shouldn’t whine too much because I just sold a baby last week.
Im sure things will pick up soon, people are still recovering from Christmas. In the mean time I just keep making babies :wink:

6 Likes

Well, I’m glad for the company- glad I’m not all alone!
Thanks for chiming in ladies. My husband also mentioned that people have stopped spending since the tax season so maybe that is it, i don’t know but I refuse to lower my prices. That won’t happen.

7 Likes

People may have spent their last bits between spring break, Easter and mother’s day, now all the upcoming graduation party planning. I take forever to paint a doll so I don’t sell that many really when it comes down to it.

4 Likes

Yep, my Ellie Sue has been sitting there for a month. Nobody is even looking at her. :tired_face:

4 Likes

I am not so patiently waiting for my first sale. I thought for sure my Leif was going last night- I got over 200 clicks in two hours. How random? Today- not much of anything. I’m glad it’s not just me, but I really hope it picks up for all of us!

6 Likes

My sales have been in the dumps lately too. I had high hopes for my baby Groot and 3 month Joseph, but other than lots of inquiries, no one has bitten. I have plenty of kits in my stash to work on, but I’m running out if storage for my finished for-sale babies.

7 Likes

I feel your pain! I have never had dolls sit this long!!! Hopefully business picks up soon.

5 Likes

Does everyone here have the Gold membership. I had it and downgraded to the silver because we were away. Wonder if I should upgrade, or do you think it might not help?

2 Likes

I have good. Always have, and until very recently have sold most babies within the first few days. But now, the one baby I have listed doesn’t even get many views. I wonder if making bronze free has backfired. Now there are so many babies listed, and none will expire because of a seller not renewing. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hmmm I never thought of that. May I ask if you buy it month to month or for the several months. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to do this so I am month to month.

2 Likes

As soon as I bought gold for the first time in a year my sales stopped. Not sure if it’s a coincidence. Lol :frowning:

1 Like

I do month to month. That way I don’t have to pay if I don’t have a baby to list. I have one listed right now. My subscription ends today or tomorrow. I may just let it lapse til I get another one ready to list.

7 Likes