No more free limb plugs or neck rings?!

I was sad to see that BB well no longer be providing free limb plugs and neck rings -they are going to be a seperate order Iteam ,but the great news is that we well be able to order them for all our kits -BB please keep alot in stock as it would be VERY frustrating to have to waite to put a baby togeather cause you were out ,also I hope that they are offered when we order a kit as we are sooo use to them being there and shipping is sooo much if we forget!!!

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

I was sad to see that BB well no longer be providing free limb plugs and neck rings -they are going to be a seperate order Iteam

— End quote

One reason this is being done is so that we can get even more aggressive with kit pricing (most of the kits will be reduced in price as a result). Kits from other companies do not include them, and even with our kits, many people do not use them even though we have been including them. So, we are going to unbundle them, and get more aggressive with kit pricing.

Each kit will also list the plug and ring size they use, and you can click the “Related Items” link in the item description to go to them.

So if you want the plugs and rings, you will still be able to get them. And they will be reasonably priced as well.

This will give you more choices.

Bountiful Baby

As long as kit prices go down, I’m okay with this. If the prices of the kits were to remain at what they are or go higher, I’d probably buy kits from elsewhere, but buy the rings and plugs from here. Those neck rings are great!

BB you guys are the best !!!I think that as long as they are readyly available then this may end up being a good move -love that we will be able to buy them for other kits also (not that I buy other ones -cant afford to!)

This is just not a happy thing for me. I am sorry I cannot get on board here. The kits had BETTER be substantially reduced for sure! I am not going to be swept into buying a kit that was 34.95 before and now that the rings and plugs are gone the kit is now sold for 29.95 buyt the rings are not going to cost if we decide to buy in and want a kid that had them. Now the price will be the same and the plugs and rings will be 4 or 5 dollars more! NOOOOOOO
I will take my buisness elsewhaere seriouslyh. I will not be scammed by a company trying to tell me how much they are helping men!

joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

This is just not a happy thing for me. I am sorry I cannot get on board here. The kits had BETTER be substantially reduced for sure! I am not going to be swept into buying a kit that was 34.95 before and now that the rings and plugs are gone the kit is now sold for 29.95 buyt the rings are not going to cost if we decide to buy in and want a kid that had them. Now the price will be the same and the plugs and rings will be 4 or 5 dollars more! NOOOOOOO
I will take my buisness elsewhaere seriouslyh. I will not be scammed by a company trying to tell me how much they are helping men!

joy

— End quote

Wow, you guys worry too much.

With rare exceptions, the overall price (for the kit, plugs, and neck ring) is not going up. It is staying the same, or going down.

Plus, if you only want the kit, you will save even more.

Bountiful Baby

BB still has great prices on their kits with or without the plugs and rings!

Will the plugs and rings be available separately from each other? I love the neck rings and would like to be able to buy neck rings for all my kits. I can do without the plugs as I prefer to seal my limbs a different way.

— Begin quote from “jubileej”

Will the plugs and rings be available separately from each other?

— End quote

Yes.

For those saying they will go “else where” because the company is no longer including this is seriously silly. BB has excellent customer service, excellent prices, excellent quality on everything they sell. I’m a full time customer for over 2 years now, there have never been any issues. I can order from this company and know exactly when my order will arrive. As times goes on, business needs to make business decisions. Obviously as a customer, we are not behind the scenes on the business end. I trust they will be making a good decision.

I think selling the ring separate is a fantastic idea! I only use the neck rings, and the plugs are waisted. I personally like to seal my limbs with glue and felt.
But that’s just me So this way, I’m not waisting parts and they can be sold to those who like them. I LIKE OPTIONS!!! hahahaha…

I do wish, BB, you would offer more limbs as a separate option. This is the only company I can come to, to purchase limbs, either arms or legs separate so I can mix and match my kits as I wish… More Mix & Match!! hehehe…

Well said!

Yes, I, too, wish we could mix and match limbs. On the subject of plugs and neck rings, I remember the plugs when it’s too late. I do like the rings, however, and am glad they will be available separately. BB rocks!!!

I love the plugs and never use the neck ring -soooo BB has a very good option here -as for more mix and match options YES-YES-YES !!! Denise I love your new babies but was so sad to see that they used the same Tegan,Talya,Tate limbs cause I would LOVE the option of switching them around when doing multiples-sooo if your in the sculpting mood …Well cant hurt ta ask right???

I just looked at the prices and, seriously, 59 cents isn’t going to break the bank when buying a neckring. I have a box of plugs that I haven’t used. Guess I should put them up for sale.

I can get by just fine without them as I don’t get them with any other company’s kits but the neck rings are super. I like the idea of being able to buy the neck rings and having extras on hand to use on other kits. How many different sizes will be sold? I know these are not a one size fits all type item.

— Begin quote from ____

BB has excellent customer service, excellent prices, excellent quality on everything they sell.

— End quote

I whole heartily agree! I’ve always put my trust in them and never worry after placing an order. Their prices are affordable and they treat me fair…so I’m giving them a big two thumbs up. BB ROCKS!

Emm, the neck rings serve two purposes. They help keep the neck stable. The second is what I really like about them–they allow the head to turn easily. The fabric against the vinyl can sometimes make it hard to turn a head unless you keep the tie loose. The plastic ring is slick and the turns so easily with it. I usually have plenty of stuffing in the neck and feel that it is pretty stable, but for ease of turning, they are worth it.