No Comment

Those are not far off from the original kit prices :scream: Why the hell would anyone buy this crap when you could do the right thing AND get a better product at minimal extra cost?

3 Likes

Sad. I reported some of them. Maybe if a lot of us do they will look into the seller

3 Likes

Look at the name and address. Also the reviews. No one probably wants to mess with a name like that!

1 Like

Why are the sculptors not going after the big dogs. Amazon, Walmart, Google, eBay, Etsy….all of them should be sued and held accountable for promoting counterfiet goods.

4 Likes

I reported some too.

1 Like

I know some have been able to have things removed like Ping Lau and Ebtehal Abul

1 Like

Yep. But they have to stay on watch constantly and report every listing. If the big sites and big search engines were held accountable for all the fraud they promote, they would be more diligent about what they allow. Google alone….allowing and promoting scam sites above all real sites…reborns, clothes, shoes, boats, it’s never ending. You can’t trust any ad on Google or Facebook anymore. They should be held responsible for scamming everyone. The big dogs are the main problem. They allow it.

3 Likes

Could the sculptors do a class action kind of suit?

1 Like

Ya it’s a shiitty feeling when you are being used to scam. It would be the worst if someone actually got scammed and then thought you were a scammer.