Newest sculpt. I'm actually proud of this one

Please let me know what you think. I still have a lot to learn.

I like his expression, and his little lips :slight_smile:

Thank you

You should be proud. He looks good!

I didn’t read the title that well and thought it was a new kit. It looks great!
What are you going to do with it?

I don’t think this is bad at all. I think you did a great job! Just imagine where practice will take you! :slight_smile:

You did such a great job wow

Oh, I like him…hes got a bit of a grumpy face…I love more expressive faces. I really like the detail on his hand as well. You did a great job with this one :slight_smile:

Omg! This looks so good! Great job.

Sweet face! I really like the hands. Can we see a better view of the ears?

Very nice. It’s funny I see boy and a few others do to.

I am going to try and attempt to make it into a silicone kit.

Here is a better view of the ear.

If you don’t mind some constructive criticism, I do think that his chin is out there a little far. I use this baby for hair mapping, but most baby profiles I see have a recessed chin/fuller cheeks. Their faces seem to make a general arc from forehead to chin. I am no sculptor by any means, just a potential customer :smile: I can’t wait to see his kit, either way!
normal6mos-300x255

Like I said, I’m still learning. This is my 3rd sculpt. 1st one Im proud of. This is the picture I used. I will keep your suggestion in mind. Thank you.

Oh yes! He does have quite a chin. It is still a great sculpt. Better than anything I could ever do!

Great sculpt ! That would make a cute silicone

Awww… such a sweet face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought she looked like someone at first. Just figured out who it is. She kinda reminds me of Lucia Stoete!