Newborn Sage is Here! New Realborn® Available Now!

Good evening!

Adorable Sage’s newborn version is now available! She is one of the curliest babies ever! The way she cuddles in your arms is just perfect! She is about 18 inches long when completed, with a 14 inch head circumference. She is comparable in size to 19 inch babies, but she is just a little shorter due to her curly limbs. You can make this sweet girl yours here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3808. Sage is the little sister to Realborns Canon, Joseph, Darren, and Emmy!

We also have several 4 month versions of Sage coming soon. You can see all of her upcoming kits here: Search: 3 results found for "sage" - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)*.

We have the cutest video footage of real baby Sage to share with you! You can see her video here: Realborn® Sage - Precious Real Baby Footage - YouTube. Sage got spoiled with lots of photography setups since her mommy is our photographer. :wink: You can see more from her photo session here: newborn sage asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

She’s definately on my list!!! I absolutely love her hands!!!

3 Likes

I see a lot of Canon in her (more then her other siblings). They could be twinsies.

2 Likes

I’m going to want this one too.

1 Like

She is just so beautiful, like all your babies, @Jessica! I love her!

1 Like

She is adorable!