Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks, @evelyn!

2 Likes

Love her hair!

1 Like

She’s adorable, that hair is awesome!

1 Like

Aww, what a beauty! I am so proud of you Aly! And her painted hair is just purely awesome! I wish you would do Youtube demo how you did it :wink: and share your secrets. Like I already said in some other comments, you already mastered the most difficult parts - eyebrows and hair! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@YelenaRey Thank you so much! You always increase my confidence level with your comments! Let me perfect it a little more and I just may do a YouTube video :wink: This hair color is a mixture of raw sienna and mars black. It worked very well. I would have never dreamed of doing an Ethnic baby back in April - it was so intimidating but now I want to do many more!

2 Likes

@AlyBrick Thank you! And can’t wait for your youtube channel!

1 Like

Haha. Funny! June is sold…time to make another!

1 Like

Oh how adorable!!! Where did you get the outfit she is wearing in the last picture? Its adorable and i want one… Lol :smiley:

1 Like

@melcurll Thanks! It’s a Target cat and jack outfit that I bought my 1 yr old right before she was born. Sorry- I don’t know if you could still find it anywhere. They had a poufy dress in the same print and a few other things and I regret not buying them!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I may have a custom on my hands as well. A customer just messaged me and said her daughter cried when she saw this one sold and she needed one just like it :sweat_smile: I said why not- I felt kinda bad- she probably thought she had more time to think about it lol

2 Likes

Nope, she too sold fast and hey, nothing wrong with getting a custom out of it :wink:

2 Likes