Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion

Really?!?! She has some nerve! :confused:

I commented too. Your comment doesn’t show. But I may be on a different profile of hers. :grimacing:

2 Likes

She got nasty fast to Ashley!

1 Like

She blocked me. What did she say?

I will PM you with the screen shot.
It now says content unavailable.

1 Like

Haha! She blocked me too now! But I bet she’s sweating, knowing she isn’t as good at hiding as she thought she was.
Is there a way to get the police involved btw?

6 Likes

Deleted her profile now I m sure she is sweating and she should be !!

4 Likes

Sending it back. I am sorry. I have no excuse. And yes I am mental. I need mental help. I am not going to make excuses and yes I was nasty because I panicked. I don’t know why I do this. I don’t.

1 Like

How exhausting it must be to live such a deceitful life. I’m sure she’s on here reading all this. If so…may you feel overcome with guilt and seek a way to end your evil desires. This has to be slowly eating you alive. It’s not as satisfying as you try to convince yourself. It’s a quick high that goes away as quick as it comes on. Then you have to repeat it to get a high again. Life is so much more satisfying when you honestly make your own way. You should try it. You chose junk over friends on here. It’s probably the same in your real life. You’ll die lonely and unsatisfied if you don’t find a better path in life. I pray you find conviction and love.

4 Likes

I truly hope you do the right thing and send the box back.

2 Likes

After this I am done with this. Its not fair to others. I will be getting mental help for this and I do wish I could go back in time. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I am. I’m going to be borrowing from a relative because I have no job but its all going back.

2 Likes

Thank you for your honesty Jessica. I respect your decision to come forward and do the right thing. I’m sorry that you are struggling right now, but I promise you a hundred times over that a supportive network of friends and kind people will help you so much more in life that deceit.

Again, thank you for doing the right thing.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m at work right now, but I’d like to help you find some local resources in GA that might be able to help with counseling if you’re interested. Let’s talk privately later tonight?

5 Likes

Your so right. I honestly don’t know why I did what I did I mean its definitely not what a rational human being would do. But you and others have opened my eyes. I don’t need to do this to get new things. I am glad I came forward because this is no way to treat others. I am disgusted with myself. I’ve always have had mental issues but that’s no excuse for stealing.

4 Likes

I’d love that.

3 Likes

Deleted, going back to read the thread

Huh. Surprise me, because I’m not buying any of this. Let me guess… now you want money to send the box right? A few dollars to add to your haul? Get help. Do it Instead of talking about it.

8 Likes

Nope I’m getting the money myself. I am doing this all bymeslf. Its ok you don’t believe but I am trying to do the right thing here. I am trying to find help. I don’t know where I can find the help. I am trying here.

2 Likes