Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion

What the what? Dementia?

I’m so glad that you have a plan Jessica, and that you are getting help. You are going to feel so much better when you get your life in order. You’re standing at the bottom of a huge mountain right now, but step by step you’ll get to the top and the view will be amazing.

9 Likes

Can you pm me too?

Sorry but that Pm was directly to Ashley. It was a comment to her comment on facebook. That is the Only reason why I pm’d her.

2 Likes

It doesn’t need to be sent. Earlier today Jessica felt cornered when I commented on her Facebook post and she called me some not-so-nice words, then blocked. She admits to it in this post. Let’s move forward instead of rehashing. I feel like a lot of progress is in the works right now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree and I’m glad she’s getting help.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yay!!! Where’s it heading now? I’m ready for it to hurry up and get to Texas. :grin:

1 Like

I second that glad your going for help

I agree let’s put everything behind us and get the box moving

2 Likes

That’s great glad you did the right thing and many prayers that you get the kind of help your looking for. For starters it helps you to feel good about your self to give rather than receive. I know your feeling better now like somethings been lifted off your shoulders. Good luck and many prayers!

3 Likes

Good for you -now on to get help and start living a life you can feel good about and deserve -prayers ! :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I am proud of you. Not only did you send it, you woke up bright and early to do so. :grinning:
You have already accomplished the hardest part! You admitted your wrongs ! Repairing them is a bit easier, and staying on the right track … might be hard… but you can do it. Soon you will start feeling good about your self and no box of dolly stuff will be worth losing that. :clap:t2: good job!

9 Likes

I’m so glad you did the right thing.

5 Likes

Congrats great first step the way back from the fall is a long and hard climb just keep your eye on the top and keep going .

4 Likes

It is going back to Ashley now.

@Sophiasdolls Thank you for doing the right thing!

6 Likes

@Sophiasdolls, good to see you kept your word on sending back the Traveling Pants box. I hope you can start returning the other items you also received with the intent to deceive. Baby steps, you are on the right road and you should be proud of being able to get the box sent out. It did take strength to admit your wrong doings. Prayers for you!

7 Likes

Just wondering if you received this box back yet?

1 Like

Just ran rhe tracking number n this post = August 11, 2018 at 7:49 am

Arrived at Post Office

FORT PIERCE, FL 34981

2 Likes

Fort Pierce is the next town over from me, where our mail gets sorted.

2 Likes