Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion

Are you referring to me by chance…? @anon77773884

Isn’t this the NEWBIE Traveling Pants Box Discussion?? @anon77773884

1 Like

Am I not supposed to be following here…? Maybe I don’t get your drift…

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Well I can assure you… I AM NOT HER!! I have sent all of my info to @ashleyfox98 and even sent money to get the replacement box going. But I do understand where you are coming from. @anon77773884

Is it ok if I PM you?

I’m confused. I’m a “newby” too. This is the newby box discussion post. The person in question is actually communicating again now anyway. But what are you trying to say about whatever newby you’re talking about?

1 Like

She was talking about Me @Katinafleming
I noticed I wasn’t the ONLY one as well…

But why? What did you say to get yourself questioned? :grimacing:

1 Like

Nothing @ all. Just following along with everyone else.

I most definitely am not @anon77773884. I even sent you a pm telling you I did NOT want to cause any drama here IF I was out of place. I was simply answering @Katinafleming message.

1 Like

Woah guys… I’m not sure what’s going on, but I think there was a miscommunication somewhere. I can vouch for @Katinafleming and @hyelah1990 and I know that @anon77773884 is well established here as well.

6 Likes

I hear ya! I spent way to much time on this while I should have been painting yesterday.
Everything is looking up now. I’m hopeful for @Sophiasdolls, she’s going to ship soon and we’ll wait and see what happens. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My suggestion is to start another post about the Newbie Box. Start Fresh!

9 Likes

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not looking for trouble at all. Just trying to figure out what “if you get my drift” meant. Looked to me like you were accusing one of us. I’m a “newby” so I assumed you could be speaking of me. Speak what you want. But that was vague and accusatory. Just say clearly what you mean, then it won’t leave us wondering if you’re talking about us. :wink:
I’m done discussing it now. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Whoa. Hope she follows through. What a shame to take advantage of some of the kindest women I have ever “met”.

7 Likes

I am. I have money in hand and will be shipping in the morning.

4 Likes

I also will be going to lookout mountain community services tomorrow which is a mental health type place and seeing what they can do for me there.

5 Likes

Hey guys. In the interest of transparency, I want to give a quick end of the day summary of the status of the box and what to expect moving forward.

Yesterday, when things weren’t looking good, 4 lovely ladies sent me Paypal donations totalling $70. I spent about half of that ordering some items for a replacement box, and reserved the other half for shipping.

One member has already sent me a box of replacement items and another was still deciding what to do when we spoke earlier today.

@Sophiasdolls (Jessica) sent me pictures of the box today and has expressed her intentions to ship tomorrow and provide a tracking number, which I will post.

If any of my donors would like their items or Paypal donations returned to them, please message me privately. If not, I will add the items that I ordered and that were donated to the box and use the rest of the funds for shipping.

When I ship out the box, I will start a new discussion, but I’d like to stay here for now, until the box returns and we can keep this whole experience here and start fresh.

8 Likes