New Theme Schedule for BB Monthly Baby Pageant

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

One entry per person. You place yourself in the category where you feel your skills are. If you feel you are on the borderline, perhaps try the Advanced and see how you compare.

Rowan is a BB sculpt, so qualifies for entry.

If you are entering a baby in the Advanced category, I would appreciate entries by midnight central time. Hope you make it. There are 5 Advanced entries so far.

— End quote

Thank You so Much for such a quick response I have only been doing it for < 7 months so I’ll try beginner Thanks I am excited to see all the Babies!!

Super, ladies. Glad you will be able to get your entries in. It is so much fun.

OK…I am confused as usual.

Am I too late if I post my pictures by 3pm today? This is Wednesday June 20, 2012 and I live in the Eastern Daylight Savings Time Zone.

Would appreciate an answer asap.

joy

You have until midnight Central Standard time tonight. Go for it.

WONDERFUL!
THanks so much for the reply!

hugs
joy

In order to give some ladies the time they need and the time I will need to get photos ready, I will be posting the contest listing Thursday evening when I get home from work. I am on the road at 5:30 a.m. so won’t have time before work to get it listed. Hold tight ladies. We have some great entries.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

In order to give some ladies the time they need and the time I will need to get photos ready, I will be posting the contest listing Thursday evening when I get home from work. I am on the road at 5:30 a.m. so won’t have time before work to get it listed. Hold tight ladies. We have some great entries.

— End quote

Thanks for the heads up on the timing… Will watch for the post tomorrow evening…

Didn’t have those late entries so it is posted.

Lots of gorgeous babies it was hard to decide!!! Do you know when the Novice will be posted??

— Begin quote from “brandybeayon”

Lots of gorgeous babies it was hard to decide!!! Do you know when the Novice will be posted??

— End quote

Carmen is at “Down East”, but she posted yesterday that she planned to do it from the hotel… haven’t heard anything else… I keep checking for it too!!

Thanks for the Update I am just super excited to see how many entered and all the pics!!!

What ever happened to this? It looks like it was fun!

1 Like

It could be something fun to revive. It does take a few people to help with the organizational aspect of it. Any volunteers to revive it? It is all about the fun.

1 Like

Can’t believe I read all that before I realized it was 6 years old! :smile:

4 Likes

Sorry @kareninflorida I was just looking at posts I missed and thought how fun was that!

2 Likes

@kareninflorida me too!! :-/

2 Likes