New selling site?

Maybe this has already been talked about but I just found this post. Is any familiar with the curators, does this sound promising?

7 Likes

They are awesome. I’ve known Marissa and Doris for years. I’m excited to see what they do! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

That is wonderful news❤️. Thank you

2 Likes

Marissa used to be super active on here :slight_smile:
@Marissa

4 Likes

Maybe before my time. That is nice to know that she understands our community very well.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing I’m going to check out the site now!

1 Like

Congrats @Marissa !!!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!
Yes! ArtDollery is my project.:heartpulse: I’ve been working on it for quite a while, and I know you’ve been looking for a fun and safe place to buy, sell, and share all things doll related! I have exciting news!! ArtDollery.com will be launching VERY soon! Feel free to join our group and page to keep up with all the latest and greatest for the launch and beyond! And be sure to tell your friends! The dolls that you’ve been seeing in connection with ArtDollery were kits donated by some wonderful companies, and brought to life by our prototype artists! They will be listed for sale during our launch month, so you will have a chance to shop then, if something caught your eye. :wink: We’ll be having some fun contests and giveaways too! Thanks for all of your support! Can’t wait to share!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FB Page: Redirecting...

FB Group: Redirecting...

Mailing List: Artdollery.com

10 Likes

Thanks so much, @Nikkiroc! I’m excited to share with everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Miss_Kitty! Doris is one of the prototype artists creating a special baby for launch month! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’m not on a fb just I subscribed to the mailing list!

2 Likes

Sounds great, @Nikkiroc!! Thanks for your support! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you girls! :blush: I’m so hapy for your enthusiasm and support!! ArtDollery.com is coming soon, and we welcome all LEGITIMATE buyers and sellers to join us! Connect, create and collaborate! BUY & SELL in a doll community created just for YOU, by a member of your community who knows first- hand what doll people want. As the creator of The Daily Stork Reborn News, I’ve been working diligently serving our community. And for the past few years I have poured my heart and soul into ArtDollery.com which will be launching very soon! Feel free to join our mailing list, Facebook page and Facebook group to be a part of something fun, and innovative in the doll community and selling world! Marissa Lynne

Facebook Page: Redirecting...
Facebook Group: Redirecting...

9 Likes

So excited! Can’t wait. That is a lot of work and personal investment, you are awesome, counting the days.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Gabriell!! So much love, time, money, sweat, and a few tears for sure!! There have been obstacles, but I’ve always held on tight to my vision, and I can’t wait to share ArtDollery.com with everyone! Please help get the word out! I’ve been working to bring this to the community for sooooo long! :blush:

2 Likes

Will do, If you forward me info I can work it into my next You Tube video. I don’t have a big following but every little bit helps.

2 Likes

:sun_with_face::tada::tada:Hey Friends!! ArtDollery.com, a doll auction site and community created just for us, is soft launching , and we are now OPEN! You can come in, check us out, get signed up, and even list your items for sale & shop! New features will be added soon!! Giveaways to come! https://www.artdollery.com/ If you haven’t already, be sure to like our page and help spread the news! :sun_with_face::tada::tada:
https://www.facebook.com/artdollery.comofficial/
and join our FB group for VIP site info!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/artdollery.comofficial/
com%20SOFT%20LAUNCH!

7 Likes

If you’d like to see what listing a doll looks like, check this out! :sun_with_face: ArtDollery.com How to List a Product - YouTube

4 Likes

Looks great!!

1 Like

Congrats @Marissa !!!

1 Like