New Seconds Available! 3 Month Joseph Awake, Johannah, and Ivy!

Good Afternoon!

Seconds of some of our newest releases are available now! We have seconds of 3 Month Joseph Awake. As quickly as his first quality kits are selling, we expect that these seconds will go fast! We also have seconds of his adorable new chubby torso!

We have seconds available of beautiful Realborn Johannah and Ivy (sculpted by Denise Pratt) as well. All of these new seconds are featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Have a great day!

Bountiful Baby

3 Likes

@Msmimi04 there ya go!!

4 Likes

I had to have matte varnish, and what do you know…Joe Joe fell right into cart. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Yessssss!

Hahah I love it- it’s great when I actually need something- I’m running out of Rooting needles now- so it would be a waste of shipping cost if a kit didn’t jump in too! :laughing:

2 Likes

LOLOL! He took the cart out and THEN jumped in mine! :slight_smile: I did get him, though. Nothing else – just him. I was a little nervous about waiting until I could check out everything I would need with him – thought he might jump back out – so I quickly paid for him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

BB really needs to get those babies under control. They always seem to jump right into carts. It seems to happen to a lot of us all the time. What are we supposed to do?! :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like