NEW RELEASE! Realborn® Michael is Available NOW!

We are excited to announce that Realborn® Michael has arrived! Michael has been a much anticipated upcoming release, with one of the larger waiting lists. With his precious face and cute little hands, we can see why he is so popular! Those chubby cheeks, that little button nose, those perfect lips! Babies are the cutest things on the planet!

You can make Michael yours here: Realborn® Sleeping Michael (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Michael’s release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

The real baby Michael weighed a precious 6 lbs 10 oz. You can see more of real baby Michael here: Michael Asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Real baby Michael is also a sibling to our Realborn® Rebekah. You can see his big sister Rebekah here: Realborn® Sleeping Rebekah (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Happy Reborning!
Bountiful Baby

4 Likes

I just bought him. He is so lovely! Can’t wait to reborn him !

1 Like

I ordered him SO FAST. He is my favorite of the new kits.

2 Likes

Got him! :blue_heart:

Me too! :heartpulse:

Can’t wait for you to get him and do a good kit inspection for us!

1 Like

I am not worried, realborns are almost always perfects :wink:

3 Likes

He is absolutely the most adorable ever!! I don’t know how you keep doing it, B.B.! Your kits are so so beautiful!!!

3 Likes

I ordered him within a minute of getting the email!! This is the baby I’ve been waiting for!! Now I can’t wait for Martin!

2 Likes