New Release! Realborn® Landon is here!

Hey Everyone!

This adorable new Realborn has arrived! Landon is a large newborn who is about 21 inches long when
completed. He has full limbs and the most scrumptious face! The real Landon was born weighing a whopping 10 lbs and 7 oz! His chubby perfection has been captured so well in his Realborn.

If you missed it, check out this precious video footage of real baby Landon. He is breathtakingly beautiful! His cute little cries and sweet smile are sure to make your day a little brighter: Precious Real Baby Landon! - Reaborn® Landon, Available Now!! - YouTube

Here is the link to make this little (or should I say “big”) guy yours: Bountiful Baby. Landon’s release is also featured on our homepage: http://www.bountifulbaby.com/

Have an amazing day!

Jessica
Bountiful Baby

13 Likes

YAY!!! I just ordered mine! Can’t wait for this beautiful baby! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I want one too, ughhh may have to wait for a sale.:frowning:

2 Likes

This is a yeeha moment Karen, finally you will get the little one you have been waiting for hip hip hooray!!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this kit and want one but I’ve got Truly by Sherry Rawn on pre-order and I can’t have both right now so I have to wait.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what everyone does with this baby! He is so cute. I’m trying to resist but I feel my strength fading… Lol

3 Likes

I’m glad he’s finally here for you @kareninflorida, you’ve been waiting for a long time!! He is really cute but I have to wait a while for him, I’ve got 2 pre-orders right now and trying to gather my money for the ROSE show next year!! Patience!!

2 Likes

I bought him! I’ll
Buy another when/if he goes on sale :blush:

5 Likes

Wait for the seconds!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

woohoo!

1 Like