New Release! Realborn® Harlow is Here!

A new release is here!

Darling Realborn® Harlow is now available! You can make this squishy bundle of joy yours today! She is perfect for endless cuddles. Harlow comes with full limbs and is a larger newborn size. She is approximately 20.5 inches when complete.

You can view her release on our homepage at https://bountifulbaby.com/ or go directly to her item: Realborn® Sleeping Harlow (20.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Real Baby Harlow is one of our biggest newborns yet! She weighed a chunky 10lbs 10oz when she was born. Her Realborn® perfectly captured her adorable features. You can see video of the sweet real baby here: Welcome Realborn® Harlow! - YouTube.

Wishing you an amazing day!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see other versions.

7 Likes

Is anyone buying this one?

1 Like

I am.

1 Like

So excited to receive her! :two_hearts: Such a cute chubby kit.

2 Likes

I’m going to wait for more prototypes on this one. I’m on the fence

2 Likes

I’m also unsure​:thinking: I kind of want her but I can’t say I’m fond of that one prototype specifically :weary: so wonder if she can be cuter

3 Likes

The real baby’s photo shoot is so precious! I just love it! She has a lot of hair, too.

Why did they keep making the baby scowl during the photo shoot?

I don’t think so for me anyway.

1 Like

It’s not intentional. They rub between their eyes to soothe them. She looked like she was fussy, but she’s got a very squishy face.

Ok. I wasn’t familiar with that method.

There are several you tube videos with the babies and them rubbing their foreheads. It’s so cute lol

Ever done a photoshoot of a baby??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Nope, just candid shots mostly, and they were old enough to be distracted by making faces or showing toys.

Are the gloves so their hands aren’t cold when they touch the baby?

1 Like

Or ever try to put a baby to sleep? I’ve always stroked downwards on a baby’s forehead when I I’m trying to get him to go to sleep and he’s being stubborn. I thought everyone did that. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I flutter my fingertips down the eyelids like rain, but haven’t rubbed directly between the eyes like that.

2 Likes

Look at this cute version I saw on FB!

3 Likes

Super cute. That second picture makes me want one.

2 Likes