NEW RELEASE! Realborn® Bryson - Available Now!

Good evening,

Precious Realborn® Bryson is available now! This little guy is about 18 inches long when completed and has the most adorable, squishy features! You can make him yours today: Realborn® Bryson Sleeping (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Bryson’s release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

You can see many more amazing prototype photos of Bryson here: bryson asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Bryson is such a cuddly little guy! We hope you love him as much as we do!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

Yay :heart:

Oh, so sweet!!

Adorable but bills must be paid first before any wants

He is so adorable!

I love that little guy Except for one thing------I don’t care for those turned up lips at the corners, that’s a complete NO for me, I don’t care for any of the dolls with that look to their lips. Sad cause he’s really cute.

5 Likes

The turned up corners remind me of the Joker on Batman.

5 Likes

Me too!!!

1 Like

I think I like him

1 Like

Did anyone get him? I just ordered him.

1 Like

No, but I love him. Very tempted next time I order to go ahead and get him!

2 Likes

Thanks for responding! I am going to try to give a biracial look I think it will suit him/her well!

2 Likes

That would look great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I want to make him super newborn! Violet had the lips that folded in the middle like that. I think it’s why I love the kit.

3 Likes

Me too I love those lips! So adorable can’t wait to see your version!

I received Bryson today and he is so cute! You are going to love him. He is a special one for sure, you know when you get a kit and you KNOW it’s going to be so perfect? I am in love with this one and I just started. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww I definitely want one now!