New Release! Realborn® 7 Month June Awake is Available Now!

7 Month June Awake is Here!

We have an adorable new release! Our much anticipated 7 Month June Awake is available now! This beautiful girl is around 25 inches long when completed. June Awake has the sweetest smile and most captivating eyes! She is sure to steal your heart!

You can purchase her 7 Month Awake Realborn here: Realborn® 7 Month June Awake (25" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). She also has the cutest chubby belly plates specially designed for her! You can find her belly plates here: Belly & Back Plates Tagged "Big Baby" - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

If you haven’t seen it yet, here is a link to the most adorable video footage of real baby June: Adorable Moments with 7 Month Realborn® June! - A Bountiful Baby Kit! - YouTube.

Have a wonderful day!

Bountiful Baby

10 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay!!!

1 Like

I’m so so happy!! I got her!

1 Like

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!! YAY!!! :purple_heart:

I should grab another one before they’re gone!

4 Likes

I heard she takes about 12 month clothes. Do you know her shoe size?

2 Likes

I bought 2’s and 3’s to be safe :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Got mine, waiting was hard but finally yaay!:star_struck:

3 Likes

I tried to resist. That lasted about 3 seconds. Then she just jumped right into my cart. She’s going to bump everyone else right off the paint table. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Me too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so very much, a Mom’s day present for me!!

Had to order a 2nd one last night before I went to bed…just in case :blush::smile::rofl:

1 Like

@bountifulbaby what size clothes and shoes does this sweet girl wear? I can’t wait to shop for her! :grin:

I’m waiting to know too!! I’m already looking around at bigger clothes because I rarely do big babies. So excited for her!

1 Like