NEW RELEASE! Precious Leilani Yawning is Available Now!

Our first Yawning Realborn® is here!

Leilani Yawning is one of our most anticipated new releases! This special girl is our very first yawning Realborn®. Her sweet little face will capture your heart. Leilani also has the most amazing hands! Everything about her is perfect, we are so excited for her release!

You can make Leilani Yawning yours here: Realborn® Leilani Yawning (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

The real baby Leilani looks so much like her adorable Realborn®! You can see more of real Leilani here: Leilani Yawning - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). She made so many cute expressions during her photo shoot!

Leilani Yawning’s release is featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Love,
Bountiful Baby

9 Likes

I am totally digging this little one!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

She is so precious! :heart:

1 Like

She looks like a cutie. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s version of her

1 Like

Looking at those pictures made me yawn right along with her! So fun to get a ‘special’ reborn kit!

5 Likes

She’s really cute and unique I think I’ll have to get one now

1 Like

I just ordered her!!! Im definitely doing Leilani Awake and Leilani Yawning as Twins :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Do you think people will be turned off because shes yawning though, I love babies with expressions but im wondering how she’d sell :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I love her too! Sounds like a perfect Twin pair! @Keneen

1 Like

Probably well l because she’s different. And… you can always add a paci😀

3 Likes

Buyers might like her because they could insert a nippled bottle in her mouth or she may hold an un-modified pacifier! :woman_shrugging:t4: Those were my thoughts.

2 Likes

I was just about to put paint on Leilani Awake when I got this email. I guess I better start paying attention to what’s coming soon. :joy:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

1 Like

I ordered her this morning

1 Like

me too, when I was working on this realborn I yawned almost every 10 seconds:)

4 Likes

That’s cool, I really love your babies and am exciting to see how you create this one:)

2 Likes

Great point about the paci

1 Like

The picture of her sitting on a shelf – is she actually sitting on the shelf, or is the shelf on the floor made to look like it is on a wall? I have had this question for a while.

1 Like

The shelf is on the floor, made to look like it was on the wall. :slight_smile: It was a bit tricky to get the teacups to sit in a way that made them look like they were on the shelf. I have layers of rolled up painter’s tape supporting them underneath to make them float off of the ground.

Sincerely,
Jessica

4 Likes

I got her just for me!

1 Like