New Release! Newborn Emmy Awake, Available Now!

Our first 1/4 limb Realborn is here!!!

Newborn Emmy Awake is ready for cuddles! We have been really looking forward to her kit finally becoming available. She is the newborn version of our toddler Emmy.

You can make newborn Emmy yours now: ^*Realborn® Newborn Emmy Awake (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Emmy’s newborn version comes with 1/4 length limbs. We also have the cutest body for her, found here: 19" Gathered Body for 1/4 Limbs - USA - #3903 - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Once you have reborned your own Emmy, you won’t be able to put her down! She is the most squishy cuddle bug with eyes that will captivate you. She is sure to be a favorite!

Love,
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

She looks amazing and I can’t wait to hold her! Try not to sell her out to soon eh? Lol I’m currently out of dolly $$$ darn cell phones and car insurance :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I love the option of 1/4 limbs!
I wish these were reversed though!
Where the body and 1/4limbs can be bought for $54.95 and your choice of head for $24.95 (that fits the size about 19 inches)
It would be awesome and I think a lot of them would sell :wink:

5 Likes

I agree with @jlesser. I wish the body and limbs came together and the head separate.

5 Likes

Love her!

1 Like

I think so too. Lately there’s been a lot of talk of cuddle babies, but wanting hands and feet. And while it’s a cute head… Options are good.

2 Likes