New Release! Grumpa Bubba is Available Now!

Good evening!

We are so excited to announce that Grumpa Bubba is finally here! This gorgeous kit was sculpted by Donna RuBert. She has the most adorable chubby cheeks and the cutest little grumpy lips! You can make Grumpa Bubba yours here: *Grumpa Bubba, by Donna RuBert (28" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Her release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Grumpa Bubba is about 28 inches long when completed and is about the size of a 12-18 month old baby. You can see more photos of her here: grumpabubba - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). All of the prototype artists have done a magnificent job with her, and we are really looking forward to all of the wonderful reborns of her yet to come!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

Not really inspired by any of the prototypes myself but I can’t wait to see what others do with this one. Seems like a great size for fun clothing options.

I super miss customer photos on the website. That was usually my deciding factor :disappointed:

6 Likes

We miss the photos on the website as well! We are no longer using the Shopify app that allowed photos in the review. We were able to transfer all of the reviews, but not the photos unfortunately.

Sincerely,
Jessica

2 Likes

Need to go back or find another one that allows you to do that. It was great marketing for the kits

5 Likes

Customer photos were also usually my deciding factor in purchasing the kit. It was the first thing I would scroll down to look at.

5 Likes