New Release, Charla, by Donna RuBert - Low Introductory Price!

Low Introductory price of only $39.95!

Beautiful Charla is here for a steal of a deal! This gorgeous girl is about 20 inches long when completed and was sculpted by Donna RuBert.

Charla has the sweetest face and the most dreamy eyes. This little girl will capture your heart! You can make her yours here: Charla, by Donna RuBert (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

You can also see more prototype photos and blank vinyl photos of Charla here: Charla - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

We look forward to seeing all of the adorable versions of this cute little girl. Charla is going to be a fun baby to reborn!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

5 Likes

Is she also a reproduction of a porcelain doll like some of the other ‘new’ kits?

1 Like

I think so and shares Honey/Sugar/Spice limbs ~

3 Likes

Yep. She sure is. I have her porcelain mold.

3 Likes

Such a shame. I’d rather see the return of some discontinued kits than these.

2 Likes

It seems lazy. Imo. BB always says they use 3d scans of babies. Its a big selling point. And then this? Lazy.

2 Likes

This one doesn’t look as horrifying and looks like the other dolls. They all almost look exactly the same.

1 Like

Cute face, but I don’t care for the 3/4 limbs

The Realborn kits are created through the long process of 3d scanning :slightly_smiling_face: BB still produces kits outside of this process which are Artists sculpts. I don’t believe the process of creating either type of vinyl kit should be under valued, Both require hundreds of hours of work and skill:)

1 Like

You are absolutely free to feel that way. I respect that.
But re casting porcelain molds in vinyl seems lazy to me. Many porcelain molds do not translate well to vinyl as they lack detail. Of course that is just my opinion. I know many dont agree with me. And thats okay. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Would BB be willing to offer more original hand sculpted kits? And work with other sculptors to produce kits? Also, is Octavia still coming out? :heart:

1 Like

This kit is not for me, looks to “dollish”

Here was the post of the original proto… not many liked her then either…

She looks a lot like honey :thinking: I wish I could go back and see the honey pics to compare. Some of her prototype pics are cute and she’s a good size :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

honey

1 Like