New Release! Beautiful Johannah Awake is Available Now!

Good Afternoon!

Gorgeous Johannah now has an awake version available! We do not have as many Johannah Awake kits in stock as we would have liked. She was one of the last kits we added to our last container, so there was not room for many. As a result, we likely will not have her on sale anytime soon, and we also cannot guarantee how long she will be in stock. If you would like her, we suggest ordering her sooner than later.

You can make her yours here: Realborn® Johannah™ Awake (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Johannah has the sweetest eyes and most adorable, chubby cheeks! Real baby Johannah has been captured perfectly in her Realborn. You can see more of the real Johannah here: Realborn Johannah Awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also see darling video footage of the real baby here: Realborn® Johannah - Darling Footage of the Real Baby! - YouTube.

Johannah Awake’s release is also featured on our home page at :https://bountifulbaby.com/

Have a wonderful day!

Jessica
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

I want her soooooooo bad!

2 Likes

I’ve had a 23” body in my cart for days. I need it for a kit I’m working on now. But I decided to wait and hope Johannah would be released. Crazy how we all justify buying another kit just so we don’t have to pay full price shipping on one random item we actually need. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

She’s adorable! She’s on my list but I’m going to have to wait until I can finish up some others :heart_eyes:

I just saw her, wondering if she will go on sale like Alma!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:, didn’t bother reading lol

1 Like

She is so beautiful!

She’s adorable!