New Release! 3 Year June ~ New Realborn® Toddler

We have an amazing new Realborn® available now!

3 Year June can be yours today! June is our biggest Realborn® yet. She was captured again at the darling age of 3 years old. This sweet princess will be so much fun to shop for! We absolutely adore her toddler kit!

Her release is advertised on our home page now at: https://bountifulbaby.com/. We only have a limited amount of first quality June kits available. We also have seconds kits available of her. You can find both her first and second quality kits here: Search: 4 results found for "3 year june doll kit" - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)*.

We hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

12 Likes

So happy ! Just purchased 2 can’t wait to see her in person.

Did you buy the armature? It’s pricey…

Yes 2 of them I’ve been saving since she came out.

1 Like

She’s adorable!
Have you ever considered bringing out the bigger kits, like this June or big Emmy, as asleep toddlers as well? There are some bigger kits out there but sleeping toddlers are pretty rare!

1 Like

I just ordered 1. I was tempted to order 2, but I didn’t. I have a feeling she will go on sale soon. Then I will order another or 2.

2 Likes

I ordered 2, I’m so excited! I was in fear she would sell out quick and I wouldn’t get one.

1 Like

I am worried about the flanges so I will not be buying her. They don’t look deep enough to me… and I worry about the weight.

3 Likes

I’m really wanting her ( I have clothes and stuff for her already!!!) and I’m afraid she will sell out before I have a chance to get her but with the price change and the cost of her body and armature she’s about $200 which is out of my budget right now… :disappointed:. I’m looking forward to hearing how she is to paint and put together for reasons @jlesser mentioned

3 Likes

This is the same reason I’m hesitant. And I asked about the flanges in a different thread and my question was ignored. So as much as I have been wanting her, I guess I will pass til enough artists can confirm that the flanges are strong enough to hold her together. :cry:

2 Likes

Awww look at June all grown up. She is so cute! The kit is really cute too.

This is exactly what I get for not waiting patiently! :rofl::rofl: went ahead and ordered a different kit last night thinking it would still be a good while before she’s released just for her to be released the next day. Lol guess I can get her when she is restocked again.

Awesome she came out on birthday I can’t afford her right now but how cool.

Happy birthday ! Enjoy your day.@–}—}–

1 Like

WOW a 20in. Head :scream: Not for me, it takes me forever just to finish a newborn size.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Happy Birthday. Tomorrow is mine. I would have told hubby to buy her for me, but I’ll wait til the next round. The flanges are too scary for me. That girl is going to take a lot of work. It would suck to invest so much time into a kit that may not stay put together. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Happy early birthday to you ! Enjoy your day as well @–}—}–

1 Like

Thank you

Happy early birthday to u I hope u have a wonderful day tomorrow

1 Like