New Reborns on sale...Joseph awake, Rebekah and Pricilla sleeping

I went on the homepage to check something and just saw them on sale and my wallet came out. I couldn’t resist. 2 Joseph’s, 2 Priscilla,s, and 1 Rebekah later. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

I wanted to buy them all!! I restrained myself and got 2 Joseph and removed Priscilla from my cart. I just got Laila this morning. :frowning:

1 Like

Lol. I got Laila a couple of weeks ago. These kits are too tempting lol

1 Like

I couldn’t resist either. Got Joseph and Priscilla :blush:

2 Likes

OH you are SOOO bad for telling me this! I am SUPPOSED to be on a buying freeze. Yea right! 3 kits later here I am!

3 Likes

I’m supposed to stop buying them too, but since I needed a body and eyes for another baby I couldn’t resist the flat rate shipping for the 2 kits also. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it lol.

3 Likes

Ugh, I’m not supposed to be buying kits now either buytcouldn’t help myself. Just ordered a Joseph awake and Priscilla. Oops!

2 Likes

I forgot to buy 18mm eyes. I may have to get back on and add Priscilla to make it worth the shipping. Lol

2 Likes

Must. Resist. Ugh!!!

1 Like

Snagged Joseph! Thanks!

Timing isn’t great (right after Christmas!) …but he is going to be darn popular! Like Summer rain, hard to get on sale, so might as well snag him the split second he is cheap

1 Like

I also bought Rebekah, Joseph, and Pricilla. Oops I am not sure how that happened. :laughing:

1 Like

LOL, well at least I’m not alone!

:joy: y’all are so funny!
Let’s see if I have better self control. Hehe

1 Like

Of course I ordered all of that and forgot to put the code to get my free shirt.

Too bad the reasonable priced 19 inch realborn bodies are out of stock but I guess that gives us all a reason to make another order, lol

Omg, me too! Arg

1 Like

just sent them an email about it

Oh good idea maybe I should do that also!

1 Like

Well dang so did I!

1 Like

Send them an email to let them know. I did but didn’t get a response because I know it was the weekend and holiday yesterday.