I’m heading to bed. Talk to you ladies tomorrow! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good night Amy!!’ :heart:

1 Like

It looks awesome! Great job!

1 Like

Good job Amy! I “liked” you and followed you on Pinterest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took out a months trial membership, Amy. How do I post? I am not really computer literate.

1 Like

Brilliant!! I like the connection to social media!

2 Likes

Diane, here are some links that will help:

How to Set Up Your Store

How to Set Up Shipping

Thanks, Amy. I saved the pages and will go over them later. I am excited about your site, and hope that I can navigate it well. Best of luck with it, and hope to sell, sell, sell. LOL.

3 Likes

Thank you, Diane!

The site looks great.

1 Like

I don’t do facebook but I am really excited for you…that is amazing being able to set up a site…Hope that you get heaps of ladies who will take advantage of a new venue for sales…Can I see it without signing up to facebook?

2 Likes

I think I would like to try it for a month…!!.. Wondering if I can list several reborns at a time…What kind of advertising does this site have…?..sorry if this is a non relevant question but I don’t know how these things work…Thanks for giving us another selling option Amy…!!

2 Likes

done it , doing it, I just cant get my payment info to stay is there a glich? I sent an email

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the Facebook page, Starr:

https://www.facebook.com/rebornconnection

Yes!!! You can list one right after another. No limit!! :smile:

The site has been optimized for the Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, etc) to “find” our site when people search for Reborns. We’re also marketing each listing through Facebook and Pinterest. In addition, each time you share a link to your listing (on Facebook, etc.), it will enhance the site’s SEO (Seach Engine Optimization).

I replied for you to call me. Somehow you’ve set up two accounts and we deleted the second one but I think you added it again. Call and I will walk you through it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the link to the Facebook page, Starr:

https://www.facebook.com/rebornconnection

Yes!!! You can list one right after another. No limit!! :smile:

The site has been optimized for the Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, etc) to “find” our site when people search for Reborns. We’re also marketing each listing through Facebook and Pinterest. In addition, each time you share a link to your listing (on Facebook, etc.), it will enhance the site’s SEO (Seach Engine Optimization).

I replied for you to call me. Somehow you’ve set up two accounts and we deleted the second one but I think you added it again. Call and I will walk you through it. :slight_smile:

Thanks Amy, that’s so awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Amy…well done…easy to follow and very well laid out…Can internationals use the site as well or is it USA only?

2 Likes

looks great!

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

Thank you, Starr, and, yes, internationals can use it. :slight_smile:

Thank you, @Sissy & @pia! :blush: