New Realborn® - Jade Awake - First Prototype on eBay!

Hey everyone!

Have you seen our newest upcoming Realborn? Jade Awake is coming soon! Our first Jade Awake prototype was perfectly reborn by Lena Smith. This gorgeous girl is on eBay now! You can find her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233517712787.

We are so excited for this beautiful girl to be released! We are expecting her sometime in the summer. You can find the link to be notified of her release here: Realborn® Jade Awake (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

We were able to capture some darling video footage of real Jade. You can see her sweet video here: Realborn® Jade! - Precious moments with Real Baby Jade! - YouTube. You can also click here to see more photos of the adorable real baby Jade: Jade Awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). We loved working with this beautiful girl!

With Love,

Bountiful Baby

15 Likes

She is sooo beautiful and realistic!

Oh wow…shes beautiful!
Im definitely getting this kit!

I love her awake version and I love the darker complexion. With two Johannahs to do and this one for inspiration, my ethnic painting game is about to get a workout.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the squinty eyes

1 Like

She has a beautiful face with perfect features. She will be stunning in any skin color!

2 Likes

Omg, she’s absolutely beautiful!! I gotta have her!!!

1 Like