New pictures PIC HEAVY (New camera lens 😍 )

Hi again :heart: My friend let me borrow his 50mm lens and I LOVE IT!
I’m so happy with these new pictures, I’ll have to buy myself this lens :hushed:
anyways here are the pictures! I just updated their listings on reborns.

presley
https://www.reborns.com/item/69186/12

27 Likes

Wow, stunning!

1 Like

Amazing!..and I love your hair btw!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

:heart: Thanks!

Oh wow, I think between the very talented artists and an amazing lens makes an amazing baby!!

2 Likes

Yes, I love that look!

1 Like

Gorgeous baby! I LOVE my 50 mm lens too!

1 Like

Love the little blondie!

1 Like

Awee so sweet :heart:

Thank you! I don’t know how I’ve functioned without it!

1 Like

Hehe I do too :heart:

Looks really good! A 50mm is the #1 lens I would recommend for newborn photography with a real baby, it’s perfect! I really need one but they’re expensive lol

2 Likes

Crisp, clear beautiful pictures! Look so professional!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes they are expensive, I’ll have to just splurge :woman_shrugging:

Thank you Karen!!

1 Like

I do too, but I’m saving up for an expensive puppy so I don’t have the budget to do it right now. An 18-55 is excellent too, it’s what generally comes with a DSLR. But a 50 is the most popular with newborn photogs for sure. I also have a 75-300 that came in a bundle with my camera and that guy is not super helpful :rofl: For landscape or extreme closeups outside it would be great with a tripod but it doesn’t work for newborns or dolls.

2 Likes

Beautiful !!

1 Like

#GOALS!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Hey @Artsynya your instagram link isn’t working — it takes you to another site…:astonished:

1 Like

Thank you! I just changed my user name today, I just updated the link! Thanks :heart::heart: