**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

I meant to say a house that’s smoked in. :grimacing:
I doubt there are many lasting reborn artists that do have smoking in the house. It would be hard to have happy customers if they did.

2 Likes

Personally I do smoke but I am not in this or anything that requires people to receive anything from me I cannot stand the smell of strong perfume but I don’t think you can ban everything that people object to because there are so many different preferences.
And I do have my babies and kits in a separate area of the house and have sold , donated and given babies and no complaints .

3 Likes

This I totally agree with! Smoking inside is a whole different ballgame.

I’m dying laughing at your last sentence, the vision in my head is HILARIOUS!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I am curious though how Colorado artists who choose to partake in their legal recreational pot smoking handle the smell. If I order something from them am I going to get the munchies when I open the box? :grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

He likes to catch me with baby parts in weird places: on a drying rack, on a baking sheet, jumbled together in a box, and post them on Facebook with no explanation. He’s a little off, lol.

9 Likes

I can not stop laughing, you are awesome. I needed to laugh this hard! Thank you !!!

4 Likes

Any time, my friend!! <3

Thanks ladies for my entertainment tonight. Yall are hilarious!

7 Likes

I second that @Phassell!!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Sooo funny images go through ones head with that last statement arf arf arf :smile:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know what the smell was it grew wild on the farm we lived on when I was a kid my dad didn’t even know what it was until one day the highway patrol stopped in and told him then it was gone gone gone :smile:

2 Likes

That’s funny! He could have probably been rich had he known what that was. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah you had to know my dad he was honest to a fault god bless him and we could have used some money we were a large family .

3 Likes

:joy::joy:too funny !! If your husband does get that desire -u ll just have to limit him to one kit for snuggling lol :joy:

@Katinafleming -totally smokefree home coming from my house

And Yay I m next !! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was to Nikki. I could see a man snuggling a doll with a cigarette in his hand.

2 Likes

With a stinker in his mouth, smoke blowing up and ashes falling everywhere!!! Hahaha
It’s just funny!!!

2 Likes

I agree with cigarette smoke being a problem but some perfumes are just as bad and even harder to get out.

4 Likes

I agree. I recently got a tiny silicone baby and he smells very strongly of perfume. Luckily it’s fading a bit but at first he gave me such a headache

3 Likes

Yeah, we don’t do perfumes in our house either. My husband is allergic to all those artificial scents and additives. I can’t wear hairspray. Our clothes have to be washed in All Free and Clear. I can’t use fabric softener. No Febreeze or smelly good stuff. Only acceptable “air fresheners” in this house are bleach or baking soda…and bacon of course. Bacon is the best air freshener. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes