**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Especially on your kid’s bed while your foot is broke! Ugh.

4 Likes

Bye Bye Box!!!

2 Likes

This thread should die like the bugs.:wink:

10 Likes

Those bugs died a very slow death…this thread is too. :grimacing:

6 Likes

@ashleyfox98
So… the newbie box is over??? If we add it to the oldie box we are going to need a crane!!! :kiss::heart:️:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Any bed bugs? This whole fiasco has filled me with anxiety, tears and feels. Feels @ashleyfox98 !:rofl: I read the other posts so I’m assuming it’s ok. I just had to write that. This has been a rollercoaster and so nuts.

1 Like

Flashbacks are the worst part! Ugh I feel so stupid for opening it on their bed but it couldn’t be helped. After learning that bugs are a thing with postal packages I won’t be opening them in the house again. I’ll prop against a wall and open it outside.

2 Likes

Eggs? Omg I hope not. I’m hoping the heat and the closed bags killed everything. Everything!

I didn’t see any bed bugs. Just the three fleas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the newbie box is over. I’m going to put together another box and start a second regular box because there has been so much interest in the other box. The newbies who participated in the newbie box and got the box out in a timely manner will be able to sign up if they want, but otherwise the regular requirements will apply. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you for all that you’ve contributed! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Count me in. Please.

2 Likes

When will you do sign ups for the next round? If it’s not already full, I want in please. :grin:

1 Like

I would love to be in!

1 Like

I’m going to post new sign- up discussion in the next couple of days. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want to but I’m afraid. I don’t even feel comfortable buying from the sales section anymore. I’ve never had this happen to me before. I’m so glad it was only 3 bugs.

2 Likes

I am curious as to how long one must be in the forum to be involved in the box , but would like to know. Also not sure if you are going to continue the Newbie Box. I do not post a lot just like reading, but will answer questions if anyone tags me. Thanks in advance for the info.

2 Likes

Britt what baby was this? She is super cute!

Ashley could you add my name to the list? I’m thinking I may want to be added to round two of the next box :package:.