**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

If I had a walk in freezer, I’d freeze the box in a garbage bag for a few days. I feel bad that Ashley has to deal with this too. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

2 Likes

Love it! People judge everything. It’s like that in most places outside the city. I’d teach my kids but New York is not that place. They’re so adorable. My son wants to shoot at hunting season but I’m worried about judgement. Do you sell any of that venison? Buffalo and venison is $20 a lb here at the farmer’s.

1 Like

Sometimes we process it ourselves and make jerky out of it. Some times we take it to the meat locker. Usually we just have my husband’s allotment. This year I have my license and 3 out of 4 of my boys have theirs. So hopefully we will have lots of meat. If I make jerky, I’ll send you some. :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck filling your tags and freezer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. My freezer is almost empty from last year. And the other freezer is almost empty from the pigs it was filled with. Time to get more pigs, shoot some deer, and probably butcher some chickens. I’m just not brave enough for that one yet. But 60+ chickens providing half a dozen eggs a day…we can’t justify feeding them and buying chicken at the store. :weary:

2 Likes

I was told that high heat from a clothes dryer will also kill the bugs.

5 Likes

Seems like it would work… But I wouldn’t want to put bugs in my dryer :confounded:

3 Likes

Aha mystery solved Thanks that has been something I have wondered about for some time now.

3 Likes

How terrible @Theara
How embarrassing for Britt😐

4 Likes

Yes on both counts no winners in this

5 Likes

Hell naugh there’s not! Geez oh Pete’s!

3 Likes

I agree (@Nikkiroc and @LillyBellesBabies) and now poor Ashley has to deal with this mess. :pensive:

5 Likes

Best to be said Britt did not lie and did return the box I feel sorry for all involved a pretty rough trip .

7 Likes

Yay jerky!

If you’re uncomfortable with that, check pet chickens in need of a home online. I’m not saying you should, but people usually get rid of their non egg laying chicken and people get it and make friend chicken.:kissing:

1 Like

I air dry for convenience, the rules and space.

1 Like

You have dryer rules…?

2 Likes

Yes… poor Ashley!!!

3 Likes

Yep which is odd. We can wash in our apartment but can’t have a dryer. I wonder why I smell Downey so often by the windows. I’m probably one of the few who abide by the rule.

3 Likes

Hmm, that is odd… Lol. Maybe it’s a fire hazard thing.

1 Like