**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

It was overwhelming… So many goodies in there!! And the hand delivery was nice as well :blush:

6 Likes

The box is definitely loaded!! I was just thinking about buying the Alexandra kit too, still can’t believe it was in there!!

7 Likes

Would love to see her completed! :smiley:

3 Likes

That is a treasure trove of goodies, nice mohair and needles! That kit is fantastic

6 Likes

It will probably be a while, but I will share when her turn comes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It really is, I found some great things!!

2 Likes

You did good. I almost got Alexandra but decided to only take one kit and leave some for others. She is precious!

2 Likes

Well thank you!! Hehe. You did good too, would have been hard to choose between Alexandra and Chase!! Lol.

3 Likes

Omg that kit is amazing.

2 Likes

Awesome choices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to see her completed please. She’s too tiny.

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much. I think one of the things that I need to consider are things coming from anyone who may smoke or live with someone who does. I’m highly allergic but I wish I could do this!

3 Likes

I can’t say for this box but the other box was fine.

4 Likes

None of the boxes I have ever received have smelled like smoke, or contained any strong orders.

3 Likes

Sure thing!! I can’t wait to paint her!! :slight_smile:

I didn’t think about this. But it really should be a requirement that you can’t sign up if you live in a house with a smoker. I have 2 asthmatic sons and I flat out cannot stand the smell of cigarettes. If it makes it to my house smelling like smoke, I’ll probably just send it directly to the next person. Not trying to be rude, but to me, everything in that box is trash if it’s been exposed to cigarette smoke. :confused:

3 Likes

Awe, I’m sorry to hear that. I’m pretty sure there was a discussion about this somewhere in the beginning.

1 Like

I think @Tungaro is before you. You can ask her about smoking or what not!

I’m so afraid to buy from anyone although I do after they promise me it has no smoke exposure and so far so good. Praise God. But I’m so afraid it will happen lol. It’s happened with another forum with vinyl products and I had to throw it out. I could smell the strong smoke smell on my porch. It was so gross.

1 Like

I’ve purchased many kits on this forum from other members and I’ve never had anything arrive smelling like smoke. I think that banning anything from anyone “who lives in a house with a smoker” might be a bit extreme. My husband smokes outside, so technically I live in a house with a smoker but my house has never been smoked in, and all of my reborn things are kept in a separate room with the door closed in sealed containers because we have pets too. I sell my reborns and I host both boxes and I’ve never gotten feedback that anything I sent smelled like smoke.

I should add… My husband could not be LESS interested in reborns, so it’s not like he’s snuggling with the baby parts while puffing on a cigarette.

14 Likes