**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Today’s a holiday for the post office oh well it’s there.

1 Like

Please stop making excuses. Nothing is ever your fault. These bugs had fed on a human before. The suspected bed bugs were dead but full of brown blood. The fleas were jumping around on your Minnie outfit under the bag. I have been quiet and nice and tolerant and kind but in am sick of this ■■■■. Do you own up to anything? Is your whole life excuses?

2 Likes

The mail is running today… @Theara got the box.

2 Likes

There arent bugs in my house.

I don’t even have carpets or animals.

See if you can get pictures of the bags with the bugs.

You have cats!

No, the cats were given away a while back.

1 Like

They can leave fleas. I know people this happened to. They feed on animals and will feed on humans is they have to.

Are you sure that maybe the box didn’t get damp on its long journey back and forth… And maybe there are gnats or something in it??

I really don’t understand how that is there. I don’t have animals, carpets, bugs, or any type of bites on me at all.

Those are in the bag with the items from @britt40478. I was wondering but I don’t think so.

Bugs happen even without those things. If you have family or friends with bugs they can get on your clothes.

1 Like

@britt40478 please stop selling things online and refund the money for any custom orders you are working on. You are not responsible enough to be selling online. And nothing is ever your fault. You’re just the damn unluckiest person in the world.

1 Like

I don’t have bugs.

The most unluckiest seller ever. This has me seeing red and I’m ready to blow the f up.

Did the post service put them in there? Space aliens or the men in freaking black?

This just isn’t making sense… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Well, there was nothing in the bags when I had the box, and I haven’t had the box in a while. Bugs would have suffocated by now if there were any, because the box was packed this whole time. I don’t have bugs in my house.