**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

You are amazing for doing all this!!! Thank you!!!

6 Likes

It’s amazing that she does this or even did it. I love the idea :bulb: but I also know that shipping anything to Texas is expensive at least from Michigan it is. However not to sound like a Debby downer I think the box was a good idea I just hate that two people have ruined it.

If the newbie box ever starts over I think making it smaller with items that a new artist would use would be a great idea or start. But again the box was full of so many treasures I really enjoyed it

4 Likes

They didn’t ruin it. We aren’t allowing them to steal our joy. :wink:

6 Likes

Your correct we won’t

2 Likes

Amen!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I enjoy it as much as everyone else does. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has it moved any? I’m here for my daily update! :grinning:

4 Likes

Tracking Number: 9405503699300299471429

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 8:51 am on October 4, 2018 in NILES, OH 44446.

Status

Delivered

October 4, 2018 at 8:51 am

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

NILES, OH 44446

Get Updates

1 Like

Without a new tracking number it just says delivered. So confusing.

3 Likes

Yes which is why I was thinking it would be given another tracking number but that is the real thing click it and it goes to post office (get updates ) lol

2 Likes

The box came around 12ish. I’m packing it back up and sending it to Ashley Wednesday. I’m unable to use any of the items because they’re infested with fleas and possibly bed bugs. I’m so devastated. This was in my kids room and I unpacked on their bed, my camp during the day, until I get over my broken foot.

I had to wash bedding and I’m afraid because of the box, not happy. The bags from @britt40478 had fleas crawling in them and one of @Ledbetterlittles items had been opened and infested also. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. I’m having the worst anxiety and panic attack of my life.

5 Likes

This just blows my mind. I’m so sorry Marie. :confused::rage:

1 Like

So sorry I had hoped it would be a better outcome .

1 Like

Are you kidding right now!!! Please tell me this is some kind of joke… :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Thank you @LillyBellesBabies and @Katinafleming. I’m so nauseous and bugging the f out right now.

1 Like

Fleas and bedbugs? I don’t have either at my house.

No it’s not. I’m hoping your stuff is ok. Her 2 piece Minnie bag had fleas, @Ledbetterlittles got a pair of infested bloomers from an open bag before it got here, and I’m soooo glad I didn’t go nuts opening up bags. It would have been worse. I have to sit here with this box until Wednesday and I’m so afraid it will spread throughout my house.

1 Like

Oh you have something. There’s things crawling in the bags. I don’t have dogs or pets so no fleas and knock on wood no bed bugs.

1 Like

I don’t see how as there was nothing in there before I shipped it out, and the box hasn’t been at my house in a while. It was in my kitchen, and there are no carpets or animals, so I don’t understand how there are any bugs. I would know if I had some sort of infestation.