**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Wow peer pressure ? :wink:

4 Likes

I guess it doesn’t spoil any surprises if I post this here. :slight_smile:

These are some items that almost always get scooped up very quickly:

Sleeping Realborn kits (can be 2nds, but the sleepers are more popular than the awake babies for some reason)

Non-Bountiful Baby kits (only if you have one on hand that you’re not using because they can be expensive)

Honeybug Reborn Pacifiers (I get mine from @JillianJade)

Complete Newborn or Preemie Size Outfits (especially with multiple pieces, like matching hat and socks)

Popular Brands are Carter’s, Gymboree, anything classic and/or smocked like Feltman Brothers, Rosalina, Remember Nguyen, Petit Ami, etc.

And there is a HUGE need for paints right now.

The items I listed are just suggestions and definitely not expectations. Those are the things that almost always get scooped up by the very next person, they are that popular.

6 Likes

I’ll add that a HUGE learning experience for me has been coming to the realization that with all of our varied tastes and styles, there really is someone out there who will want each item that has been added. I hesitated to add one of my items to the first box, thinking no one would want it, and one of the first few people messaged me to say, I love this (item)! I’ve been looking everywhere for one. You just never know… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ive found that to. I put in a few items I thought I don’t know if anyone would want that only to have the next person want it.

3 Likes

There are tons of “types” of clothing items, everyone has different tastes! The boxes usually have a huge variety: Kits (BB and ‘high end’), bodies, mohair, rooting and painting supplies, baby accessories (pacifiers, clips, blankets, booties, hats), clothing (new and vintage), basically ANYTHING we can use to dress/pose the dolls or that we can use to reborn them!
Everyone has different taste in both baby items and reborning supplies.
Like @ashleyfox98 said, there is a little bit of everything and everyone likes something different.

4 Likes

Am I still in? I still want to be!

1 Like

Yes you are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awe good list it is a little late for me but, I will remember next time!

1 Like

is there a suggested price for the gifts you put back into the box when it is your turn?

Equal or greater than what you took out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will join in if you still need one more person!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Please PM me your full name, address, and email address. :slight_smile:

Will you tell us the shipping order

Sure, I can do that when I get home from work tonight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get to post the shipping order last night, but as requested, here it is:

@Phassell
@hyelah1990
@Tungaro
@Katinafleming
@missannie2
@Ledbetterlittles
@Kimmiee
@britt40478
@Theara
@ellakabella

(The order is based on location, to keep shipping costs as low as possible.)

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome thank you. I hope the person after me isn’t in Texas.

3 Likes

Aw mannn very last!

3 Likes

That just means that there will be more of a variety of things to choose from when it gets to you!

4 Likes

I’m in Texas and I’m before you. Where are you?

1 Like

Thanks so much !!! :smile:

2 Likes