**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

My husband is from Lansing his whole family is in MI.

3 Likes

Just checking in. Wanted you ladies to know that the box is still in route

1 Like

Aren’t you next? Do you have tracking info.

1 Like

Yes I’m next and it should be here tomorrow. @ashleyfox98 do you have the tracking number

1 Like

@Ledbetterlittles, please post the tracking number here when you have a chance. :slight_smile:

Here is the tracking info!!!
I looked back to the beginning- She started out at a hefty 15 pounds… And has gained 5 pounds, but I somehow managed to get everything in a 14×14×14 box.
Be careful @Kimmiee It is likely to explode once you cut the tape :wink:

10 Likes

:joy::joy: gonna have to record that

2 Likes

Box opening video? :joy:

2 Likes

More like a box popping video :joy:

3 Likes

Ashley you need to post pictures of you opening the box. A before and after box picture. Lol and your picks.

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll do that! I’m not much to look at, but it would be fun. :smiley:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the box to get to me now that I am home from the doll show. It looks like such fun. I don’t know which will be more fun though getting some new items or see what of my items people will take. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s hard to say, both are exciting!

2 Likes

[quote=“missannie2, post:338, topic:67282, full:true”] I don’t know which will be more fun though getting some new items or see what of my items people will take. :grin:
[/quote]
I agree! I’m glad I was toward the front of the list so I can see my stuff get picked. @Ledbetterlittles took probably half of what I put in. It’s rewarding to see that other people like your stuff. :heart:️️

5 Likes

That’s part of the fun

2 Likes

Packaged was delivered while I was out. Can’t wait to get back home

8 Likes

Lol @Kimmiee I JUST checked the tracking and was hopping on to share the excitement!!!

3 Likes

I was home all day the moment I leave he sneaks in :joy:. Picking up the kiddies and rushing back home

8 Likes

@Kimmiee Damn mailman, I feel like they get a sick thrill watching women wait for their packages lol

6 Likes

Totally…I got the packages and I just don’t know how you ladies packed all this in here

4 Likes