**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Yay but yes make the box lighter! I’m next did I say that! Omg can’t wait to see what you get.

2 Likes

There’s still plenty of variety from everyone who put stuff in. It looks like everyone has done a pretty good job not hogging all the stuff from one particular person. I did take about 5,000 of the items @Tungaro put it. But I swear she put in 47,856 things in there. So there’s still enough of her stuff to go around. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

There actually isnt much left of my items- a few small things and 1 kit :wink: That makes me so excited, as you know it is nerve wrecking when you worry that your items wont be chosen by anyone. Every time someone posted their items I got so excited like, “awww they liked it!!!”.
You were so right about it feeling good to add and see people choose your stuff :slight_smile:It really makes me that much more excited to refill it!!!
Y’all have good taste, because there isn’t a single thing I disliked in here… I am going to have to really think about what to keep and what to let others pick from lol

9 Likes

There are a couple people that I want to keep everything they put in there (you included), but I would feel bad not sending any of their stuff to the next in line…
It would suck to get an entire box of my crap lol

5 Likes

From someone who has gotten “an entire box of your crap,” that is not true. It doesn’t suck, not even a little bit. It does whatever the opposite of sucking is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It blows? Haha haha kidding, I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: Everyone is critical of themselves, especially when wondering whether or not your taste is remotely similar to anyone else’s.
I think that is what gives this box so much character- the variety. It is so neat getting to know people through their likes and dislikes. I feel like I know each of you just a little bit more from seeing a peek into your stash :wink:

5 Likes

That is so true😍

2 Likes

The variety is awesome. So many different tastes going into that box, making it so hard to choose. Seriously…just send the box back to me before sending it to the next person. There’s more I want to take, and way more I want to add. For real, When is the next round?! I’m ready already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I feel the same way- Once it leaves I will be staring at stuff I want to add that I didnt come across while it was here.
I feel like we could have a box at each persons house at the same time and keep sending them around and I would still find cute stuff to add!!
Plus I have shipments arriving every day still, so in 2 days I will get something and wish I had it before :wink:
For real, we should have like 4 boxes going at once… We could all have a box every other day to go through lol

4 Likes

That sounds like a great idea, but I think that 2 boxes is about all that I can handle! :smiley:

8 Likes

Will post pics shortly, I am down to deciding on kits… Katina added a heiffer to this box lol, considering keeping it just to cut down the weight :wink: After that I think (emphasis on THINK) I am done sorting my pile…

5 Likes

I’m from Texas. Like they say, everything is bigger here. I had to keep the stereotype going. :wink:
But I did balance it out…size wise, I didn’t take up any more space than what I took out. I added big things, medium things, and little teeny tiny things. :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my journey so far lol. A quick pic of my pile, I will post better pictures later :slight_smile:
Sending her back out in the morning- I need to finish packaging my items to add.
Plus I have a few packages that were neglected while I was hospitalized that I need to add “sorry for the delay” gifts to haha, so I can send them all at the same time (I cant drive get so I have to get someone to take me there)

11 Likes

Woo hoo!! Looks like you got a good haul too!! This is so exciting!! :blush:

6 Likes

I just love everything about this! It is so much fun. I am ready to go again!

6 Likes

WOW! What awesome haul!

3 Likes

There is so much in this box that it hardly looks like I made a dent!!! I was hoping I freed up some room to add my stuff, we’ll see when I go to repack

4 Likes

When I had the other traveling box, my husband had me hold the flaps down and squeeze the sides just so he could tape it. I just knew when the next person opened it, it was gonna pop open and stuff would just fly out.

4 Likes

I’m speechless at the size of that box. I’m going to be in heaven! You did get several things out.

With the box that big how are you ladies even able to go through it in one day?

2 Likes

It’s easy @Kimmiee, you will dig through it like crazy then be in a hurry to get it shipped back out to see what the next person picks!! :wink:

3 Likes