New Natali Blick toddler- Zoe

I was finally able to get one! Lol. Oh i definitely figured the kit would sell out before I even had the chance to type in my information but luckily it didn’t. Kinda reminds me of an older Maddie Brown. :heart:

1 Like

I was right by computer hitting refresh. I bought one from irresistibles. I have all of her doll kits waiting for me and I have not missed one. I was on the fence until this morning.

3 Likes

I kept refreshing too

1 Like

I was able to get one too! Has anyone heard what size clothing she might be wearing?

1 Like

I haven’t heard but I’m guessing probably somewhere from 6-9 months. Has anyone heard anything about her release date?

1 Like

That’s about what I was thinking too! I think they said summer 2022.

1 Like

I just paid my invoice at MacPherson’s for Zoe. Ship date is set for July 20th.

4 Likes

I missed out on Missy trying to order from MacPherson’s so I ordered from Irresistables this time. I have not received anything yet.

Irresistables hasn’t sent me an invoice yet either,

1 Like

Good to know that I am not the only one that does not have an invoice. I am glad that you posted this so I will know to watch for it.

2 Likes

I ordered an extra. If anyone needs it, message me. I’ll sell it for list price plus shipping and PayPal fees. Around $175.

5 Likes

I like to have her i missed her she sold out fast

I like her, but she is just too big for me. How do you heat set those huge limbs?

I still do not have an invoice from Irresistables. Has anyone else got theirs? I do not have time to paint her right now, but trying to keep track of things.

Haven’t gotten an invoice from Irresistables yet.

Thank you Pia. Maybe she is waiting on COAs or something.

Ship date is not until the 20th so she just isn’t in a hurry for the balances?

1 Like

Could be that.

I just paid my Irresistables pre-order for Zoe. The invoice came about 3 hours ago.

1 Like

I just payed you

1 Like